• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN094: The Heracros Loss and the Kailios in Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
The writers’ magic conch says ‘Ask again later.’
"Oh magic conch shell, what should we do to develop James's Morpeko further?", asks the writers. The magic conch shell says, "Nothing." The writers exclaim, "The shell has spoken!"

Last edited:
I notice nobody seems to care that Erika isn't in the PWC. I wonder if we'll see more low key Gym leader returns like Chuck and Erika in minor roles.

You know one of the reasons I like the Chuck and Drake appearances? They both had to think a little to recall Ash’s name, and Ash had to do the same for Drake - indicating a passing of time and showing, Ash made an impression but it was a brief encounter, came across very realistic.

Now Ash should be quite memorable to Erika given the gym was set on fire and he saved Gloom’s life… but of course she was also a single episode character.

I expect flashbacks and callbacks but the perfume stuff won’t be mentioned at all.

They would have to color Erika's hair blue in flashbacks or always retcon it to black, so I doubt we'll get any flashbacks just Ash and Erika recognizing each other

Nice to get a mention, wonder if Ash will confess to Goh that that was how he got the Rainbow Badge, saving Gloom from a fire instead of defeating her in battle

Would be nice to get a proper battle between them

Nice to get a mention, wonder if Ash will confess to Goh that that was how he got the Rainbow Badge, saving Gloom from a fire instead of defeating her in battle

Would be nice to get a proper battle between them
Yeah, but it looks like they just won't have time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom