• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN094: The Heracros Loss and the Kailios in Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um does this count as cheating? And how wil Satoshi react to all this, cant wait!

Its good to see the relationship between Heracross and Pinsir receive some focus at last, it was the main reason why Goh caught and traded a second Pinsir for it.

Since that episode, all they've done is show up in the background together

We all do, Trust me!Now that I think about it, wont this episode be like "if you love someone, let them go" and Satoshi experience a similar situation with Serena (She let him go).
Its good to see the relationship between Heracross and Pinsir receive some focus at last, it was the main reason why Goh caught and traded a second Pinsir for it.

Since that episode, all they've done is show up in the background together
I know right lol, been way too long!

Oh hey, they remembered some of Goh's countless other Pokemon that he never does anything with.

And just hope it doesn't turn into Pocket Monster Musume...<_<

Oh hey, they remembered some of Goh's countless other Pokemon that he never does anything with.

And just hope it doesn't turn into Pocket Monster Musume...<_<
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

We have a Simp Pokemon (Goh's Dewgong), we have a Loving Couple (Goh's Heracross and Pinsir), all we need is a Chad Pokemon on the cast

Oh wait- I forgot Sirfetch'd, Pikachu, Inteleon, Lucario, Cinderace and Dracovish already exist sorry

What? Don't look at me like that!

Iris was the one who called Dracovish "Charming" and looked at it with Dreamy eyes!

The Galar Fossil is definitely a Chad :cool:

This has me questioning the same thing I felt when Goh released one of the many Floette. Exactly why should I care? I don't see enough of these Pokemon to care for them. They're background fodder.
Eh it's just a typical early Valentines Day type of filler.

Every Pokemon series has these

And since none of our main characters or any of the Pokémon on the main cast have Love Interests, it was inevitable that they'd focus on background characters

Eh it's just a typical early Valentines Day type of filler.

Every Pokemon series has these

And since none of our main characters or any of the Pokémon on the main cast have Love Interests, it was inevitable that they'd focus on background characters
Ash and Serena
Goh and Chloe?
The Cerises
Inteleon and Kecleon
Okay but Heracross and Pinsir are the best ship (JN wise)

Ash and Serena
Goh and Chloe?
The Cerises
Inteleon and Kecleon
Okay but Heracross and Pinsir are the best ship (JN wise)

Serena isn't in JN (For the time being at least)

Chloe isn't Goh's Love Interest

Kecleon was a one-shot character

The Cerises.... Well actually that could've made for an interesting non-eevee centric episode for Chloe. :unsure:

And yes Pinsir and Heracross are best JN ship!

I'm curious to see if there might be another Pokemon that comes between Heracross and Pinsir for the affections of one of them, leading to a fight

I’m all for filler. In my belief, it’s necessary for the anime to build tropes of characters. Where there’s comedy, we get the opportunity to see the characters in more dynamic situations, spawning connectable memories. Yet, like a lot of people have said, these fillers are really just giving the impression of “Eh”, or that doing nothing is more entertaining.
I can imagine this premise being alright, but in the long-run this seems so negligent. Who is going to remember this episode, and more importantly, these two Pokemon? They aren’t going to build any roles, and there won’t be any connection to any other members.

How have we not had a seasonal Ash team wandering episode? Why have this when we can actually establish a cohesive dynamic between Ash’s team, instead of then just being sparring-partners? I would love to see Lucario get separated with Dragonite (who still treats Lucario like a baby Riolu, and panders him), and Sirfetch’d trying to teach Dracovish manners, or how to cross the road, or something like that.
It’s just, why would I ever care for Pinsir and Heracross? How have they gotten more episodes than Dracovish?

I don't mind Heracross and Pinsir being used here. I mean this seems to be an early Valentines Day themed episode and if they're going to do that, then I don't think they've got any options for Ash's Pokemon or even Goh's Starters
And they've already used Kikuna and Chloe for this last year lol

Which actually brings me to this question:

If you guys had to come up with a Valentines Day themed episode involving the Main characters or the Main Cast Pokemon what kind of story would you come up with?
(Yes that means you can have free reign to include any possible Shipping outcome.)

Hard Mode: Do not mention Serena

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom