• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN095: Farewell! The Wandering Rocket Gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDocFan

King of the Jungle
Reaction score
Title courtesy of Dephender at Serebii, episode to air on January 28th

Eevee800

Previous known as KenzeyEevee
Reaction score
I MEAN IT COULD BE FOR REAL THIS TIME THAT THEY QUIT! As long as they stay as a trio. Team Rocket is more succesful in other stuff than stealing pokemon anyway

Rainbow-Rain

I wanna Scream and Shout and Let it all out
Reaction score
No more stinky Gatcha Machine?

Au Revoir Team Rocket! It's been a good run! :bulbaWave:

Eevee800

Reaction score
There's more chance of Ash's Pikachu evolving into Raichu then Team Rocket splitting up permanently

Hope Ash and Goh take a backseat this episode
Ha you are going to eat those words if it actually happens

BigDocFan

King of the Jungle
Reaction score
Ha you are going to eat those words if it actually happens
I'll happily admit I was wrong if it does indeed happen but as they say, I'll believe it when I see it

Eevee800

Reaction score
I'll happily admit I was wrong if it does indeed happen but as they say, I'll believe it when I see it
Fair. They did alot of fake-outs in the past, but I feel like it is different somehow this time around. With how less the Trio appears and such...

SonansuMan

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
I think it’s worth nothing that the title has no question marks that usually leave the claim of the episode names up in the air… :unsure: Really interested to see where they go with this story

Eevee800

Reaction score
I think it’s worth nothing that the title has no question marks that usually leave the claim of the episode names up in the air… :unsure: Really interested to see where they go with this story
It wouldnt surprise me if they start to think how they got mistreated all those years and are stronger as a Trio on there own

Unireon

僕の心は 君のもの
Reaction score
So, they have decided to break another established trend.

It is the end of an Era, the Post-TRio one is waiting.

Certainly, I wouldn't be bothered by this change.

ii kanji

Eternally misleading
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
Rational Brain
Good:
  • FINALLY some focus, thank fuck.
  • Potential for some heartwarming emotional payoff that reminds us why the TRio are the most rounded characters on the cast.

Bad:
  • Potential to completely fuck-up the heartwarming emotional payoff we all so desperately need in any number of ways.
  • Having to read weeks of repetitive and ultimately pointless speculation about whether they will actually split up/leave the Rocket Gang/leave the show altogether (spoiler alert: no guys that is not happening in the middle of a series, with zero buildup.)

Irrational Brain:
BE STILL MY BEATING HEART TOO MANY FEELINGS TO PROCESS :bulbaLove:

Status
Not open for further replies.