• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN095: Farewell! The Wandering Rocket Gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels weird to go back to Kanto Fillerland after 10 episodes of mostly travelling and important battles...Journeys ending after 2022 confirmed?

At least they seem to be fun fillers that build upon what was there instead of another Suicune situation. Regarding this one in particular it sounds similar to stuff from previous series, but it's way better than nothing in terms of Rocket focus.

So I guess this is where TRio looks back to life as per the insider?

Well, the title seems interesting. Hopefully, this won't be the only TRio focus episode we get until the end of JN.

Oh look, it is yet another farewell TR episode. I do so wonder if this will be the one where it actually happens.
I mean maybe they start to think about all the times they have been "used" by Giovanni and got nothing in return and this is the start of the arc that they discover what they want to do.

Ughh another bait title, we were doing so well

Gee I wonder if these characters that have been around for 20 years are gonna suddenly leave the show with no buildup or apparent reason to. The show that still keeps Ash around. Quite the mystery this is.
Hey they did try it once in BW. Also without any built up. Alsi appearing less

I definitely feel that this is ultimately gonna be viewbait. Same thing with the classic ''Will Pikachu finally evolve???'' thing they insist on doing even tho we know it won't happen.

But on the other hand tho... welp. This is JN: the writing quality is piss poor and these writers are awful, general build up being one of their worst weakness.

Will it actually happen? Probably (read: almost certaintly) not. Do I think there's a slightly bigger chance this time given the general circunstances? ...yeah.

I definitely feel that this is ultimately gonna be viewbait. Same thing with the classic ''Will Pikachu finally evolve???'' thing they insist on doing even tho we know it won't happen.

But on the other hand tho... welp. This is JN: the writing quality is piss poor and these writers are awful, general build up being one of their worst weakness.

Will it actually happen? Probably (read: almost certaintly) not. Do I think there's a slightly bigger chance this time given the general circunstances?

They do the TR break up episode once a series, this is nothing new. They did it in Johto in the Delibird episode, AG during the Butch/Cassidy ep in Battle Frontier, and DP during that noodles episode with the shiny Metagross.

Not sure why people are acting this is some new thing JN is doing as if they haven't made faux TR break up episodes multiple times in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom