• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN095: Farewell! The Wandering Rocket Gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I MEAN IT COULD BE FOR REAL THIS TIME THAT THEY QUIT! As long as they stay as a trio. Team Rocket is more succesful in other stuff than stealing pokemon anyway

There's more chance of Ash's Pikachu evolving into Raichu then Team Rocket splitting up permanently

Hope Ash and Goh take a backseat this episode
Ha you are going to eat those words if it actually happens

I'll happily admit I was wrong if it does indeed happen but as they say, I'll believe it when I see it
Fair. They did alot of fake-outs in the past, but I feel like it is different somehow this time around. With how less the Trio appears and such...

I think it’s worth nothing that the title has no question marks that usually leave the claim of the episode names up in the air… :unsure: Really interested to see where they go with this story

I think it’s worth nothing that the title has no question marks that usually leave the claim of the episode names up in the air… :unsure: Really interested to see where they go with this story
It wouldnt surprise me if they start to think how they got mistreated all those years and are stronger as a Trio on there own

So, they have decided to break another established trend.

It is the end of an Era, the Post-TRio one is waiting.

Certainly, I wouldn't be bothered by this change.

Rational Brain
Good:
  • FINALLY some focus, thank fuck.
  • Potential for some heartwarming emotional payoff that reminds us why the TRio are the most rounded characters on the cast.

Bad:
  • Potential to completely fuck-up the heartwarming emotional payoff we all so desperately need in any number of ways.
  • Having to read weeks of repetitive and ultimately pointless speculation about whether they will actually split up/leave the Rocket Gang/leave the show altogether (spoiler alert: no guys that is not happening in the middle of a series, with zero buildup.)

Irrational Brain:
BE STILL MY BEATING HEART TOO MANY FEELINGS TO PROCESS :bulbaLove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom