• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN096: Reach Out to Space! Denryu's Light!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the Hayabusa2.

I remember seeing it in a two-parter collab from Nintama Rantarou.
It took the form of a talking falcon, voiced by Kamiya Hiroshi.
In the other segment; a young Galileo, Hanazawa Kana, met the protagonists.

Now I am more intrigued about this episode.
55821719_401.jpg

Hayabusa2 was a Japanese space probe that visited asteroid Ryugu and brought samples of it to Earth in December 2020.

A Sophocles episode. And he is by himself. Is Journeys actually following up on a storyline they established in the past? ngl, while i am pretty indifferent towards Sophocles, i am looking forward to the episode because its a follow up for his story arc. Poor Dawn though, she didn't get such a thing. This bodes well for Lana as well. I can see her actually showing up in a Sinnoh or Hoenn episode, where she wants to chase Kyogre or Manaphy/Phione. I can't see a solo episode for Mallow happening, since she is pretty much bound to one place due to the restaurant.

And this episode kinda proves they missed the mark with Kiawe early on, where Ash should have mentioned the PWC and his particiation in it, so Kiawe (Who surely is up for such a thing), would participate as well, which would have made him a likely opponent for Ash in the Hyper Class.

And that leaves Lillie and Gladion and the potential Mohn storyarc. Most of the arc would most likely be concluded off-screen, but in the last stretched of the arc, i can see the whole Alola gang and Kukui join them.

Sophocles! And outside of Alola! Personally, I think this sounds like a lot of fun! I can definitely appreciate that they're actually following up on character's goals that were specifically mentioned in the past. Also, this really does take a lot better advantage of the world travel aspect of the series that's been kind of butchered so far.

honestly while i'm sad we haven't seen lillie and gladion come back, i think i'll make a quick return to journeys for this occasion. yeah, a bit of an odd choice to start out with, but he's still neat i think!

As expected, only a partial VA list this week

The Space Center's asteroid probe is supposed to make its retur using a Denryu's light, but the project run into difficulties when this fails... What will Satoshi and Go do about the Denryu that has now losy all confidence in itself...?!

Summary:
Māmane has sent for Satoshi and Go to come to the Tokusane Space Center in the Houen region. He tells them that he and a Denryu are participating in the return project for the asteroid probe "Fiarrow2", where the probe will be making its return using Denryu's light as a guide. However, Denryu fails to turn its light on, and the shock makes it lose all confidence in itself. Can Māmane and Denryu make the project succeed without any complications?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu

As expected, only a partial VA list this week

The Space Center's asteroid probe is supposed to make its retur using a Denryu's light, but the project run into difficulties when this fails... What will Satoshi and Go do about the Denryu that has now losy all confidence in itself...?!

Summary:
Māmane has sent for Satoshi and Go to come to the Tokusane Space Center in the Houen region. He tells them that he and a Denryu are participating in the return project for the asteroid probe "Fiarrow2", where the probe will be making its return using Denryu's light as a guide. However, Denryu fails to turn its light on, and the shock makes it lose all confidence in itself. Can Māmane and Denryu make the project succeed without any complications?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
An asteroid probe? Yup. Definitely a reference to the Hayabusa2 probe.

Wish Tate/Liza were in this but it doesn't seem likely so far. The writers really are against having Hoenn Gym leader show up even in their hometowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom