• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN097: Yadoking! Curry Encounter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokeferlax theorized that Galarian Ashking and Kantonian Goking wil have a rap battle .
My curiosity for this episode was only second to my curiosity for the Trio episode .
Until I realised it wasn't a 2 parter . I really thought the second segment would be about curry .
Still giving a watch

Can’t say I’m keen for this one. Surety they didn’t have to repeat the premise. Hopefully they can do something different with it this time
The difference for me is that go cstch slowking

Summary and partial VA list courtesy of Adamant

The floating island where Galar Yadon live collides with Yadon Island and the situation immediately gets explosive?! Even Satoshi and Go get involved, trying to get everyone to become friends...! Make note of the Rapper Boss' voice!

Summary:
Satoshi and Go once again visit "Yadon Island", the island where the Yadon live. Suddenly "the floating island where Galar Yadon live" collides with it and a herd of Galar Yadon led by a Galar Yadoking disembark! Satoshi and Go decide to help the Galar Yadon become friends with the Yadon, but once again the two undergo a mysterious transformation...?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Abareru-kun: Galar Yadoking

Found this on twitter
FKqwaaLXsAAeDDJ.jpg

Wow, this episode sounds even less interesting now.
This episode sounds even more stupid.

Watching it is wasting time and a guaranteed cluster of insipid and cringeworthy gags without any trace of plot.

I was right since the moment I saw the teaser, this is the worst Anipoke episode ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom