• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN097: Yadoking! Curry Encounter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad thing is, Grookey looks so much better paired with Ash than Go. Their colors even complement one another better.
I know this is a weird conspiracy theory but I still low-key believe Ash was supposed to have Grookey but the lack of popularity for the Grookey Line probably caused a change in plans

Imo, they should have done this with Jessie and James or at least include them in the episode as well. Make Ash and Goh the Galarian Forms and them the Original forms and then have a rap battle, with Wobby and Pikachu as the judges and Meowth the translator for the scores.
Well, you were right about there being a rap battle. Look, Ash and Goh are straight up spittin' fire!
Screenshot_20220205-004321_Ecosia.jpg

Much as I see no reason to be optimistic, are we not slightly jumping the gun here? I mean all we have is a title, a vague 1 line summary and a minuscule clip from the New Year preview. Could this not be same setting new plot?… (Maybe feat. Koharu and/or Rockets?)
Why’d I waste my breath…

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 柿原優子 (Yuko Kakihara)
Storyboard 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Episode Director 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)
Animation Director 倉員千晶 (Chiaki Kurakazu)

I'd have bet my Switch that Fujisaku was writting this one. That coupled with the fact that he hasn't written anything for the show in over a year makes me think he moved away from the franchise.

I'd have bet my Switch that Fujisaku was writting this one. That coupled with the fact that he hasn't written anything for the show in over a year makes me think he moved away from the franchise.
He may be potentially gone, but like a restless spirit, his influence lingers. Are we sure he didn’t ghost write this one?

Be honest

Is anyone here actually going to watch this episode?
I found the original short a cringe laden overdone gag that they dared to call a plot.

I would never see something that crappy being even more overstretched.
This is still the worst Anipoke episode ever in my ranking, and may never be dethroned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom