• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN098: Pokémon Circus! Booster and Thunders!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an eevee themed episode, so it fits her. It's not like all these Eevee eps have ever been about the same thing.

I guess not. Is it just me or do the writers have no idea at all what to do with her character?
I get that her big thing is exploring all aspects of trainers and deciding what she wants to do. At first it was kinda nice seeing her become more open to Pokemon and actually catching one, but it feels like they don't know what to do with her at times. Is she gonna do contests? Her moment learning about them was nice, but will it have any payoff? And I still don't understand what's the point of these Eeveelution episodes if her Eevee can't even evolve.

I get that her big thing is exploring all aspects of trainers and deciding what she wants to do. At first it was kinda nice seeing her become more open to Pokemon and actually catching one, but it feels like they don't know what to do with her at times. Is she gonna do contests? Her moment learning about them was nice, but will it have any payoff? And I still don't understand what's the point of these Eeveelution episodes if her Eevee can't even evolve.
What are they even planning on doing with her Eevee anyway? It seems awfully late to debut Gigantamax Eevee.

The only thing that is clownish is Journeys itself.

The staff have no idea on what to do with this series.
They're going aimless and wasting any potential ideas they come up with.

Koharu's episodes had became strictly formulaic.
She isn't changing, neither Eevee is growing.

Found this on twitter
FKqwaaLXsAAeDDJ.jpg

Say what you will about Pokémon Journeys, I like it, and I can't wait to see what other fun stories the writers would have in store of it.

(If there's an episode where Ash and Goh have to study Drowzee and Hypno, I would definitely be intrigued...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom