• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN100: Close Contact! Dande's Special Training!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonia in the opening is holding a pokeball despite never seeing her use any pokemon so far.

Never understand why people wasn't expecting Dande and his car, traveling around to examine Dynamax. Rose is still on the run, they need to conclude his storyline.

This is just a one-off episode giving Leon and Sonia some more characterisation.

Oh God, I'm starting to think that maybe Ash is gonna lose to Marnie. Nononono! :mad:
we’re way too late for ash to take an L anyways. plus if he lost he might as well just drop out of the PWC. Journeys will likely have 140 something episodes

we’re way too late for ash to take an L anyways. plus if he lost he might as well just drop out of the PWC. Journeys will likely have 140 something episodes
I wouldn’t really say it’s too late for him to lose. If anything, it’d be more realistic especially with the competition ramping up the higher he goes. Plus, given how much they’ve rushed through the PWC, we don’t need to rush it further especially with the fact that we’ve had only 2 battles since he was in the 90’s and he’s already ranked in the 30’s. And even if he did lose, I can’t see him losing much in terms of rank especially since Marnie is higher than him.

I wouldn’t really say it’s too late for him to lose. If anything, it’d be more realistic especially with the competition ramping up the higher he goes. Plus, given how much they’ve rushed through the PWC, we don’t need to rush it further especially with the fact that we’ve had only 2 battles since he was in the 90’s and he’s already ranked in the 30’s. And even if he did lose, I can’t see him losing much in terms of rank especially since Marnie is higher than him.
well if ash does lose, he’d have to have more pwc matches to catch up because when would he even reach master class? well if he loses how much would his rank go down? also they would have ash win a pwc match off-screen just to catch up anyway

well if ash does lose, he’d have to have more pwc matches to catch up because when would he even reach master class? well if he loses how much would his rank go down? also they would have ash win a pwc match off-screen just to catch up anyway
Whether Ash wins or loses, he’s gonna still have more PWC matches to get higher. All him losing would do is have that he has to rematch Marnie in the future so it really doesn’t make much of a difference especially since it’s not as though this is the battle that has reaching the Master class on the line.

Ngl, I’m going to be a little disappointed if Ash doesn’t walk away with a new capture, especially since that’s the whole point of him going back to Galar this episode.

Ngl, I’m going to be a little disappointed if Ash doesn’t walk away with a new capture, especially since that’s the whole point of him going back to Galar this episode.
Galar is the only place where Gigantamax can be used. This is going to be Gigantamax Gengar's battle debut, not to mention the debut of a Galar-based and fan favorite rival character.

EDIT: Whoops! Thought this was JN099 preview thread. My bad.

Last edited:
Whether Ash wins or loses, he’s gonna still have more PWC matches to get higher. All him losing would do is have that he has to rematch Marnie in the future so it really doesn’t make much of a difference especially since it’s not as though this is the battle that has reaching the Master class on the line.
what would be your ideal episode for ash to get into the master class and what episode to face leon? if loses to marnie will you expect more training episodes and less filler? if ash loses to marnie will you expect him to rematch marnie ultra or master class? how much would ash's rank go down? do you think ash will train his gengar for gmax? and if ash loses do you think he’ll win a match or two offscreen to catch up? just want to know what your predictions/hopes are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom