• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN100: Close Contact! Dande's Special Training!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Ash would separate those Rookidee from each other. If he is going to capture anything, that Corviknight would make more sense (and would be more beneficial giving how close he is to the Masters 8).
Plus even if he wasn’t, the writers have mostly had him catching fully evolved Pokémon so it’d make more sense following their trend.

Plus even if he wasn’t, the writers have mostly had him catching fully evolved Pokémon so it’d make more sense following their trend.
Too late to add anything to his team, forcing rotation since it is already full, without risking underdevelopment.

Though, the rest also lack development and characterization anyway.

Honestly focus isn't an issue to these guys and a Corviknight would set an easy Gigantamax focus.

Eh. We'll find out tomorrow

We already know from the new op screen Ash isn't capturing anything. I don't know where why people would think he would capture a Corviknight now. Especially since the one in the preview is clearly a mother protecting its young.

I don’t think Ash would separate those Rookidee from each other. If he is going to capture anything, that Corviknight would make more sense (and would be more beneficial giving how close he is to the Masters 8).

Depsite that, Corviknight at this point makes no sense anymore either, considering it literally has 2 typings that are already covered by Lucario and Dragonite.

Too late to add anything to his team, forcing rotation since it is already full, without risking underdevelopment.

Though, the rest also lack development and characterization anyway.
While I’m absolutely sure that the writers wont give Ash any captures since they’re perfectly fine with Ash’s team stagnating with no changes for most of this series, in the event that they did add in another capture, the writers wouldn’t care about it being too late just as they haven’t cared about the development of actual chemistry with the current team. They just do what they want to and to hell with whether it works or not.

Well it was used in the Arceus specials.

Well it was used in the Arceus specials.
Yes, which was good, and I was happy it got some valuable screentime! That said though, it used Water Gun once (which realllly needs to get replaced with Hydro Pump verry soon, I can't believe a trainer of Ash's level is using a Pokemon that still knows freakin' Water Gun,) and pretty much just stood around for the remainder. Sooo...eh?

Not to mention that Squirtle, Totodile and Buizel were much more efficient with their Water Guns than Dracovish, which makes it all the more jarring that the latter is supposed to be a member of Ash's world champion team despite still having such a weak move after all this time.

Not to mention that Squirtle, Totodile and Buizel were much more efficient with their Water Guns than Dracovish, which makes it all the more jarring that the latter is supposed to be a member of Ash's world champion team despite still having such a weak move after all this time.
Thaaank you. Exactly. Like, Gengar just got a move overhaul, Dracovish (and Sirfetch'd for that matter) needs one like nobody's business. (Hydro Pump and Dragon Rush, please!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom