• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN101: One Stick, Bachinkey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Grookey is evolving either now or never, there's really not many opportunities passed this I can see it evolving

If the gremlin evolves, it would be contrived.

Once again Gou gets things so easily.

Both him and the monkey doesn't deserve the evolution.

Are y'all ready for Grookey's long awaited and hard earned deserved evolution in few hours?

Goh is the most iconic character in the franchise and he will be the first Main character to get all 3 Fully Evolved Starters!

Look at how many things he accomplished!
Goh's the Anipoke character who made history!
IMG_20220307_205305.jpg

Are y'all ready for Grookey's long awaited and hard earned deserved evolution in few hours?

Goh is the most iconic character in the franchise and he will be the first Main character to get all 3 Fully Evolved Starters!

View attachment 156880
That list just further reminds me of why I’ll be glad when he’s gone. It’s ridiculous the amount that the writers cater to him in ways that they’d never do to any other main character to the point that any progress he makes just feels boring and unearne.

View attachment 156880
And in spite of all of that, I still detest this kid. Why? Because very little of the above "accomplishments" felt earned. He is inordinately lucky and I do not respect people who rely almost entirely on luck to save them as he does because usually luck is pretty 50/50, sometimes good, sometimes bad. A little good luck here and there is OK, but with Goh it's excessively good (and completely unrealistic,) and I despise him for it. At the end of the day, he's a lucky, lucky greenhorn and nothing more.

And absolutely NONE of it was deserved.

Behold, y'all! The ultimate Gary-Stu!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom