• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN101: One Stick, Bachinkey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I don't want to sound too negative this early on, but is it just me or is the animation looking... weird?

Like, the characters are moving so... stifly. I mean, look at that scene with Goh and Ash vibing. Ew.
No, I see what you mean, they do look kinda stiff. Wait, didn't some people complain the XY series animation was too stiff? And we got traded that for this????

Preview make me think that this will be a very sad episode, but I can't think what they could do to make a missing stick episode sad. Maybe reveal of Grookey's backstory?

Preview make me think that this will be a very sad episode, but I can't think what they could do to make a missing stick episode sad. Maybe reveal of Grookey's backstory?
And they probably going to troll us with a farewell segment again. Like what they did with Raboot once more.

Staff List courtesy of Dephender

Screenplay 宮田由佳 (Yuka Miyata)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 武田秀樹 (Hideki Takeda)
Animation Director 山縣クリカ (Kurika Yamagata)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Considering Yuka Miyata is writing this one

This is definitely going to be a set up for Grookey's Evolution

She wrote "Messon-In-Possible" after all
And she wrote the Popplio meeting Brionne episode back in SuMo too

This guy fucking showed up before Nessa, Hop, and Bede. You can't make this shit up
Nessa of all people you'd think would have shown up by now, I guess Journeys just doesn't give a damn about Galar and gives it only the barest of minimums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom