• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN102: Trial Mission! A Freezing Raid Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
Ah I was beginning to wonder when the next Project Mew mission was.

And so soon right after Grookey's Evolution episode too! :wynaut:

Can't wait to see how Goh's Thwacky does in action!

(Joking)

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Given that we've already had a Raid Battle with a Zapdos and a sort-of Raid Battle against a Moltres in this series already, seems likely this episode's starring Pokémon will be Articuno, based on the title.

nickdt

Reaction score
Given that we've already had a Raid Battle with a Zapdos and a sort-of Raid Battle against a Moltres in this series already, seems likely this episode's starring Pokémon will be Articuno, based on the title.

Yay! They remembered Articuno exists.

Unless its an Avalugg to mimic something.

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Was hoping for a Project Mew episode, guessing an Ice type is involved, Articuno with Seafoam Islands I wonder?

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Project Mew, hooray!

I think Articuno is likely, but that title honestly could mean anything. Shot in the dark here, but I wonder if it'll have anything to do with that Regice that we saw in JN071, since Quillon said he'd be back for it?

SammyW27

NOBODY EXPECTS A PALDEAN INQUISTION!
Reaction score
'm really hoping for Galarian Articuno in Crown Tundra to keep the Galar train going for a fourth episode in a row.

Though I won't be surprised/disappointed if it's Kanto Articuno or Galarian one outside of Galar (probably in Kanto with our stupid luck -_-)

R1ke

D U C K
Reaction score
Let’s gooo more project mew

We already had an ice mission tho

JinksChow

Reaction score

Given that the previous three episodes were advertised by the CoroCoro magazine as the "3-Week Galar Big Adventure", I kind of doubt that this episode would be set in the Crown Tundra.

Fingers crossed though, the Galar region really needs all the episodes that it can get, so I hope I'm wrong in my prediction.

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
We had a Zapdos battle and a Moltres battle. I'd rather see this Kantonian trio completed than have some sharp left turn to Galarian Articuno. That and we haven't even seen the Seafoam Islands before, just some beach town in season one which the dub stupidly called the Seafoam Islands. I'd encourage any chance to overturn that season's past blunders.

And heck, Gary did get a feather from the said Moltres for one of his tasks that time. Surely it's got to be the same sort of trial?

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
We have a small image from a magazine scan that shows us that yup, the Pokémon of the episode is indeed Articuno.
JN102.png

Status
Not open for further replies.