• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN102: Trial Mission! A Freezing Raid Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I was beginning to wonder when the next Project Mew mission was.

And so soon right after Grookey's Evolution episode too! :wynaut:

Can't wait to see how Goh's Thwacky does in action!

(Joking)

Given that we've already had a Raid Battle with a Zapdos and a sort-of Raid Battle against a Moltres in this series already, seems likely this episode's starring Pokémon will be Articuno, based on the title.

Given that we've already had a Raid Battle with a Zapdos and a sort-of Raid Battle against a Moltres in this series already, seems likely this episode's starring Pokémon will be Articuno, based on the title.

Yay! They remembered Articuno exists.

Unless its an Avalugg to mimic something.

Project Mew, hooray!

I think Articuno is likely, but that title honestly could mean anything. Shot in the dark here, but I wonder if it'll have anything to do with that Regice that we saw in JN071, since Quillon said he'd be back for it?

'm really hoping for Galarian Articuno in Crown Tundra to keep the Galar train going for a fourth episode in a row.

Though I won't be surprised/disappointed if it's Kanto Articuno or Galarian one outside of Galar (probably in Kanto with our stupid luck -_-)

Given that the previous three episodes were advertised by the CoroCoro magazine as the "3-Week Galar Big Adventure", I kind of doubt that this episode would be set in the Crown Tundra.

Fingers crossed though, the Galar region really needs all the episodes that it can get, so I hope I'm wrong in my prediction.

We had a Zapdos battle and a Moltres battle. I'd rather see this Kantonian trio completed than have some sharp left turn to Galarian Articuno. That and we haven't even seen the Seafoam Islands before, just some beach town in season one which the dub stupidly called the Seafoam Islands. I'd encourage any chance to overturn that season's past blunders.

And heck, Gary did get a feather from the said Moltres for one of his tasks that time. Surely it's got to be the same sort of trial?

We have a small image from a magazine scan that shows us that yup, the Pokémon of the episode is indeed Articuno.
JN102.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom