• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN103: Satoshi and Citron! Great Friendship Training!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just learning a new move

FNo0jThX0AATvIe
Ash looks so bad in that shot

The first episode, Satoshi to Citron! Yuujou Daitokukun! (サトシとシトロン!友情大特訓!! Ash and Clemont! Special Friendship Training!!) will see Ash travel back to the Kalos region ahead of the next tournament in the World Coronation Series. Featuring the return of Lumiose City Gym Leader and former travelling companion to Ash, Clemont, he will appear along with his young sister, Bonnie. Ash will undergo special training from Clemont ahead of his next World Coronation Series match. Something seems to be wrong with his Sirfetch'd though? Ash's Dracovish also seems to be taking a special interest in Sirfetch'd!

You know, that last line is really hilarious, in a sad way. Dracovish and Sirfetch'd have been teammates (at least, in the loosest sense of the word) since Dracovish debuted back in JN050, and yet it is only in this upcoming episode (JN103) that Dracovish has spent enough time with Sirfetch'd to somehow be interested in its teammate.

You know, that last line is really hilarious, in a sad way. Dracovish and Sirfetch'd have been teammates (at least, in the loosest sense of the word) since Dracovish debuted back in JN050, and yet it is only in this upcoming episode (JN103) that Dracovish has spent enough time with Sirfetch'd to somehow be interested in its teammate.
Maybe it has fish memory and forgets who its teammates are :confused:

The Corocoro scan states that Dracovish enjoys biting Ash's head more than battling, so perhaps this will be Dracovish's inspiration to take battling more seriously

I know I'm a little late with this statement, but I'm just so happy to see Clemont and Bonnie again!! :giggle: Been too long since we've been back in Kalos with them. And Dracovish/Sirfetch'd interaction/development? Hell yeah! It's about damn time! And to top it all off, it's a two-parter to boot. I hope Ash introduces Dragonite, Gengar, and Lucario to Clemont and Bonnie too, but even if he doesn't, I'm more than happy with what we're getting. Of all the people Sirfetch'd and Dracovish could have gotten development from, I'm glad it's Clemont and Bonnie. (And Bonnie will be so excited to meet Dracovish and Sirfetch'd, I just know it! :D)

(Also, of course, there's the strong possibility of a you-know-who flashback/cameo, and also Greninja, so you know I'm excited about that!)

Last edited:
(Also, of course, there's the strong possibility of a you-know-who flashback/cameo,
There is also a great possibility that it will not happen.
and also Greninja,
I don't think Greninja will be in this episode.
I think his return would be suggested in the title of the episode, since this is one of the most important returns, and as far as I know it is not.

I hope Bonnie/Clemon get to return later on when Greninja appears too if only for the Squishy connection.

Judging by the preview I don't think Bonnie/Clemont are in the second episode. They look to just be getting a 1 ep return although we'll likely see a cameo of them watching Ash's match on TV

Judging by the preview I don't think Bonnie/Clemont are in the second episode. They look to just be getting a 1 ep return although we'll likely see a cameo of them watching Ash's match on TV
Given that the match is held in Lumiose, I could see them being in the audience.

I hope they stick around to watch in person from the stands but the lack of any shots of them in the second part makes me think they're not there.

Yeah we don’t even see Goh in the stands (or anyone) in the preview so it’s open for both possibilities but I want to say they would watch in the stands

Plus if not they can watch on a phone or tv or something similar to Alister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom