• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN104: Hyper Class! VS Dracaena of The Big Four!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible for Dracovish to learn ancient power or stone edge maybe we could see it using Continental Crush to take out Drasna Noivern

I'm going to guess that Clemont and Bonnie will be watching the battle this episode which will be great, would be nice if they showed former companions watching battles like this

It is possible for Dracovish to learn ancient power or stone edge maybe we could see it using Continental Crush to take out Drasna Noivern
Yes . It can learn both alongside Rock Tomb and Rock Slide . Maybe instead of using it against Noivern, which can be taken ot in 2 Ice fang max anyway, Maybe use it against Altaria to atleast weaken it ?

Yeah I feel like they’d make Paul his final obstacle before master class, like with Korrina and Iris
I know it's not gonna happen, but I want Ash v Paul to be a 6 v 6. I'm assuming that Paul has picked up some new Pokemon since we last saw him and it would be nice to see him use one of the 3 gimmicks as well.

Corocoro
FNxIydkaQAAIiwR

Nothing new other than image confirmation of Drasna's Noivern

At long last, Dracovish gets another fight. About time! And please don't let Sirfetch'd job again.
It's pretty obvious it's set up to star this battle with the training in the previous one. I don't know why it isn't obvious that the writers are giving each one of Ash's pokemon a major Hyper class battle to win before Master Class. Dragonite got Iris, Lucario got Bea, Gengar got Marnie, now Sirfetch's and Dracovish get Drasna.

It's pretty obvious it's set up to star this battle with the training in the previous one. I don't know why it isn't obvious that the writers are giving each one of Ash's pokemon a major Hyper class battle to win before Master Class. Dragonite got Iris, Lucario got Bea, Gengar got Marnie, now Sirfetch's and Dracovish get Drasna.
Iris was a Great/Super Class battle.

It's not that it's not obvious so much as just me not taking any chances. There have been times when a Pokemon was supposedly set up for a major victory only to end up not getting any.

It's not that it's not obvious so much as just me not taking any chances. There have been times when a Pokemon was supposedly set up for a major victory only to end up not getting any.
Remember when Cyndaquil evolved then his battle was super short and a tie?

Poor, poor Quilava.

Remember when Cyndaquil evolved then his battle was super short and a tie?

Poor, poor Quilava.
It didn't even get to use its newly learned Eruption during the fight either - the one thing that sets the line (at the time at least, as Hisuian Typholsion is now a thing) apart from other Fire Starters...

I think Ash is going to win this fight. It'd be odd for them to make a training episode dedicated to his next Hyper Class match for the two Pokémon who see little screen time and have the lowest win records, only for him to lose the whole thing in spite of the setup. And to essentially a CoTD no less. Granted, I fully understand any upsetedness there may be that Dracovish and Sirfetch'd are the Ashmons who have the honor and prestige of defeating Elite Four level opponents (with type-advantages at that), including one that can Mega Evolve; knight and dragon imagery or not (and even then...Mega Altaria doesn't really evoke that motif).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom