• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Is this supposedly a leak or just a theory?

Cause if it's a leak and it turns out true I need to know ahead of time so leave this section of the board for...
...a week?
...a month?
...forever.
...yeah, it'll have to be forever.
Just a random YouTube comment theory that I personally disagree with. Serena is not solely defined by her relationship with other people.

Kurolegacy

Reaction score
One person is complaining that why Serena has to appear in a Koharu episode....

'She should had been featured in a Gou episode and be defeated by him, since she is his main love rival'

And yes, it is the same person that wanted a recreation of the escalator scene.
Again, can’t the fujos just do something else for like 5 minutes? I swear they’ve just become crazy over the course of Journeys.

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
I give a decent chance that neither the whole escalator scene nor the disappearing ribbon will be mentioned at all in this episode or a potential future return episode.

Unireon

僕の心は 君のもの
Reaction score
Again, can’t the fujos just do something else for like 5 minutes? I swear they’ve just become crazy over the course of Journeys.
They like to think that if Serena and Gou meet, they will hate/fight each other immediately.

Too sad for those fans, Satoshi is not interested on either of them.

I am still not sure if Serena will play a big role in this episode.
And Gou wasn't needed here, neither Satoshi but at least he will get to fight Mikuri.

Kurolegacy

Reaction score
They like to think that if Serena and Gou meet, they will hate/fight each other immediately.

Too sad for those fans, Satoshi is not interested on either of them.

I am still not sure if Serena will play a big role in this episode.
And Gou wasn't needed here, neither Satoshi but at least he will get to fight Mikuri.
Sometimes I question if certain bits of the fandom are in the same stuff that the writers are on whenever they make their baffling decisions.

With this being an episode where Eevee meets another of its evolutions and Serena being its trainer, since this is where multiple plot points intersect, I can see her having at least somewhat of a large role in it.

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
Just a few more days I'm so excited!

IMG_20220406_224230.jpg

kantoskies

Prepare for over-used stock animation!
Reaction score
It will be nice to see Serena interact with a version of Satoshi who has a personality, and will actually make me interested to see their dynamic.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
If what I've heard of this episode is true, apparently Serena will be revealed to have become Lisia's rival.

Silktree

Not Dead
Reaction score
I just find it funny that Serena is returning only to get overshadowed by Lisia, Wallace, and Steven
It goes to show that the writers have no idea what to do with her anymore.

FelipePR

Reaction score
If what I've heard of this episode is true, apparently Serena will be revealed to have become Lisia's rival.

- I've also heard this when watching a Pokétuber, but is this just fanfic by fans, or not?

It goes to show that the writers have no idea what to do with her anymore.

- Well, I'm of the opinion that we should, first, wait for the episode's premiere before venting opinions and forming judgments.

- In the meantime, I sincerely hope that the episode will be able to please everyone.

PokeFan2005

Reaction score
Incredible. Looks older. After all, she said that the next time Ash met her she would be more grown up.

ShinyOotachi

You need to calm down
Reaction score
Serena actually looks older than she does in XY. I'm surprised.
I agree, I feel there is a maturity in her overall look and style of her hair and outfit. She seems a bit like an older sister and I think that role will play into the story of this episode in that I think she will really coach Chloe with her contest debut.

FelipePR

Reaction score
- Yeah, maybe I need to redeem myself. Her visuals and style don't look bad in this scan below, on the contrary. As I heard a few days ago, she looks eggcellent.

aaa.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.