• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
Pretty sure the leaker said they meet in the last 2-3 minutes of the episode.
7kavnkhcw8n61.jpg

"That's it? That was Serena's return? She only interacted with Ash for a few minutes! OLM BETRAYED US!!!"

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
Serena fans when the Serena return isn't a 4 Parter about how much she loves Ash (Bad return)

PaperSplash

Pika, Pikachu! Kachu!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/him
Wow. So the rumors and speculation ended up true in the end. A Serena return really is happening, seemingly in this very episode, no less. Just a week ago, I considered that to be wishful thinking at best. But I'm happy to have been proven wrong. I just wish that magazine leak didn't spoil the intended surprise.

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
It gets even better when you noticed Braixen finally evolved into Delphox! Makes it worse for Dawn though considering Iris, Gary, Clemont, and now Serena have all had major team changes except for her.

nickdt

Reaction score
Wasn't it confirmed Ash overslept and missed that one or something? If he wasn't at the one Goh and Chloe were at, Serena probably wasn't either considering she met Ash through Professor Oak's camp.

Unless they are gonna retcon it.

I mean, i would't put it past them, considering this is journeys after all.

FelipePR

Reaction score
This is a tragedy.
Who saw it to give a 10-year-old girl boobs?
The creators probably drank too much.

Right or wrong, this isn't exactly novelty to the Pokémon anime.

gggg.png

But, depending on the repercussion, as before, they may come to defile such boobs. lol

aa.png

SonansuMan

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
A very bittersweet feeling for this Friday, but holy crap is it awesome to see three XY returns in the span of a month :bulbaLove: I still do really wonder why they neglected to show Serena in last weeks flashback, but I’m excited either way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom