• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN106: A New Show! Rocket-dan's Covert Kingdom Radio!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonansuMan

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
My biggest fear regarding this episode was that it’d turn out to be another boring half-in-half but I’m relieved it turned out to be a full episode. Glad they’re getting more focus but it’s a shame it’s had to come at the cost of them appearing so little recently..

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
FNVpD3OVIAAQY3m

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Journeys, you can't afford fillers anymore. Stop With Them.
I agree. Especially considering their fillers have damn near bored me to tears. (Also, I am alone in the opinion that Professor Cerise and his assistants are.....just boring as hell? Like, I don't care about them or anything they do. Like at all.)

Enzo

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Journeys, you can't afford fillers anymore. Stop With Them.
This. JN can't afford to lose time anymore. Unless they are doing fillers because they're gonna off-screen-land everything else that is important and/or speed blitz through everything. Which I definitely wouldn't put past them, really.
That image got me thinking, has Wobbuffet done… anything at all in JN?
He got U-Turned by Goh's Sobble that one time.

Hehe.

Kurolegacy

Reaction score
Oh hey it’s that time of the quarter where the writers remind us that TRio exists. You know, in previous series, these could be decent focus episodes of TRio’s perspective that give them more depth. In Journeys however, where TRio are beyond pointless in their roles in the series, these episodes just serve to be a waste of time for everyone except the TRio fans.

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh hey it’s that time of the quarter where the writers remind us that TRio exists. You know, in previous series, these could be decent focus episodes of TRio’s perspective that give them more depth. In Journeys however, where TRio are beyond pointless in their roles in the series, these episodes just serve to be a waste of time for everyone except the TRio fans.
Pretty much, yeah. Does anyone else feel like they're weeding the TRio out of the series, little by little?

SonansuMan

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
That image got me thinking, has Wobbuffet done… anything at all in JN?
Barely, which is funny because Journeys is probably the most he’s ever been involved w/ the TRio in the series… who also don’t get to do jack anymore :confused_emoji:

Last edited:

Kurolegacy

Reaction score
Pretty much, yeah. Does anyone else feel like they're weeding the TRio out of the series, little by little?
Not gonna lie, if they were, I wouldn’t really mind it too much. The show has evolved past needing them to act as a handicap to add a conflict to the episode and, unless they’re just taking part in a competition or event, they’re nothing more than a nuisance. I actually like it better when they aren’t appearing. Sure they’re firmly ingrained in the series but they’re honestly completely pointless these days.

Sai

Reaction score
TR much like Brock seemed to run their course by the end of DP to be honest.

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
They can weed out TRio if they want, but just tell us what the hell Giovanni has even been doing all these series first, I swear I remember multiple times of them setting up him having some sort of grand plan in multiple series that never goes anywhere. (Sense having TR themselves without TRio seems weird)

Jez

Fan of Team Rocket since 1998/99
Reaction score
I didn't expect to read this kind of comments on bulbagarden... So the Team Rocket TRio/QuaTRo doesn't matter anymore in the eyes of pokefans apart from their core fans? I'm so disappointed and depressed… TT_TT

Status
Not open for further replies.