• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN106: A New Show! Rocket-dan's Covert Kingdom Radio!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary and Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant

Musashi and the others start making a radio show for the purpose of getting new members. But believe it or not, they get absolutely zero listeners... but it's not going to end like this! The Rocket Gang is really enthused about creating fun radio, so they...?!

Summary:
"Get us more Rocket Gang members on a worldwide level!" Having received this order from their boss Sakaki, Musashi, Kojiro, Nyarth and Sonansu start a radio show to recruit new members. They're really enthused about hw this show will tell the world of the Rocket gang's greatness and get new members, but believe it or not, they get absolutely zero listeners... but it's not going to end like this! The Rocket Gang is enthused about creating fun radio to the point of forgetting the actual reason they were supposed to make it, so they...?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu

Summary and Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant

Musashi and the others start making a radio show for the purpose of getting new members. But believe it or not, they get absolutely zero listeners... but it's not going to end like this! The Rocket Gang is really enthused about creating fun radio, so they...?!

Summary:
"Get us more Rocket Gang members on a worldwide level!" Having received this order from their boss Sakaki, Musashi, Kojiro, Nyarth and Sonansu start a radio show to recruit new members. They're really enthused about hw this show will tell the world of the Rocket gang's greatness and get new members, but believe it or not, they get absolutely zero listeners... but it's not going to end like this! The Rocket Gang is enthused about creating fun radio to the point of forgetting the actual reason they were supposed to make it, so they...?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu

I swear these partial VA lists are just f***ing with us... Like seriously, would it hurt them to put Jessie, James, Meowth, and Wobbuffet on the VA list as well? We all know they'll be appearing in the episode that has "Rocket-dan" in the title, you aren't surprising anyone by holding their names back.

I'm guessing this is more "Team rocket gets interested in something and quits team rocket???" Clickbait just for it to not actually happen.

I'm guessing this is more "Team rocket gets interested in something and quits team rocket???" Clickbait just for it to not actually happen.
I personally don't think it's that. It's more of them just forgetting what they were supposed to do until they remember/are reminded of it later, and shenanigans ensue.

We’ve had plenty of episodes in the past where all they give us is a screenshot from a magazine that actually build hype for said episode so don’t pretend like this is something new. These images they’ve given us for this episode as well as the absolutely nothing of information they’ve given us builds nothing for it and makes it look dull as drying paint.
That I agree with, guess I just assumed from the initial scans that this would take place entirely in their base, so the footage doesn't provide anything we didn't know before to make it look "even worse". I'm kinda expecting it to be Pikachu Dubbing 2, but hopefully the improv approach makes it better than that, at the very least.

Maybe Giovanni wants them to get arrested at this point?
Between this and the Gatcha being this ”secret weapon”, he’s gotta be playing them. Heck, it’d be an ingenious reveal at the end of Journeys if Giovanni basically told Matori that everything he’s assigned TRio to do since XY has just been a wild goose chase to keep them occupied while his real elites did the real jobs.

Screenplay 赤尾でこ (Deko Akao)
The Writer-Singer is the one behind this bizarre premise.

I should have guessed it since the title reveal.

She should go back to perform Anime themes.

Can’t say the preview has gotta me excited about this episode - but you never no after they hid Serena from the previews…

For all we know now, Misty could turn up here (but I will clarify that I don’t actually expect that to happen nor do I see a reason why it would) - these are just the times we Pokémon anime fans are living in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom