• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN106: A New Show! Rocket-dan's Covert Kingdom Radio!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary and Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu

I'm actually kind of bummed about this (very, very obvious, could see it from a mile away) revelation.

Come on, they could give us ONE non-Housou episode where the Rocket trio is allowed to appear without Satoshi and his friends.

I'm actually kind of bummed about this (very, very obvious, could see it from a mile away) revelation.

Come on, they could give us ONE non-Housou episode where the Rocket trio is allowed to appear without Satoshi and his friends.

It's especially bad since Ash-tachii are minor characters this episode...o_O

Guess morpeko is there to do the same steal food gag again. What a waste of a capture
Honestly, they really should have nipped that gag in the bud a while ago. Like, you wanna give the TRio an episode? Have one where they figure out how to create a Pokémon food that‘s made specially for Morpeko that fills it up right away. That would be a better use of their time and resolve a plot point.

Kind of feel sorry for the rest of team rocket if Jessie and James give Morpeko up to the team at the end of journeys instead of releasing it, forever a menace to annoy whoever is unlucky enough to get them.

Honestly, they really should have nipped that gag in the bud a while ago. Like, you wanna give the TRio an episode? Have one where they figure out how to create a Pokémon food that‘s made specially for Morpeko that fills it up right away. That would be a better use of their time and resolve a plot point.
You mean an episode that actually develop TR and and their pokemon? Idk what you learned from SM, but we don't do that around here

I just saw the preview of this episode on Youtube and first thing that comes to my mind: Is it supposed to be based on that Radio show Trio had in BW (also the only place they were portrayed in-character by then)?

Other than that it reminds me of Youtube talk-shows\interview lives that are so popular nowadays.

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 赤尾でこ (Deko Akao)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Animation Director 山崎玲愛 (Rei Yamazaki)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)
OH No it's Deko Akao!

RUN!

Insane to think it’s been almost 40 episodes since we’ve seen Morpeko out of Hangry mode :rolleyes: If Marnie’s was allowed to have a personality why can’t James’s?

Outside of that, this episode looks golden already! The lack of Ash/Goh in the PV makes me optimistic this episode isn’t being hijacked, and I hope that the humor next week delivers

Insane to think it’s been almost 40 episodes since we’ve seen Morpeko out of Hangry mode :rolleyes: If Marnie’s was allowed to have a personality why can’t James’s?

Outside of that, this episode looks golden already! The lack of Ash/Goh in the PV makes me optimistic this episode isn’t being hijacked, and I hope that the humor next week delivers
Probably because Marnie actually trains, takes care of and can control her Morpeko so it’s not going out of control. TRio on the other hand, don’t even bother instead always either letting it do as it pleases, much to their dismay, or try to get it full.

Those who are dismayed at Deko Akao… Like Fujisaku she writes Rockets much better than she does twerps. Also like him, she is better at writing Rockets than most other writers so big thumbs up from me.

Ngl though I’m a bit disappointed that Megumi and Co don’t get a writing credit even though from the sounds of it they did come up with much of the ‘script’ themselves…

May developed a Pokeblock with exactly this property for her Munchlax, May's Pink Surprise (not May's Purple Surprise, which only Munchlax and Jessie treated as anything more than barely edible). Bringing this up and doing something with it would not only be a welcome deep dive into continuity but also use Pokeblock with a way to bring May into the episode.

What’s it say?
A glimpse behind the scenes of Anipoke production ✨

This time from episode 106
Introducing the original picture of #ロケット団

Motivated figure
You can expect a fun radio ✨

Anipoke starts at 6:55 every Friday
Broadcasting on TV Tokyo
※ Broadcast dates and times differ in some areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back