• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Review JN107: Help, Big Brother Wanpachi!

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

#JUSTICEFORASH-GRENINJA
Reaction score
I couldn't help but burst a good laugh at the end when Ash said he'd want to visit Greninja, because in my head I couldn't help but imagine Pidgeot watching the show between the bushes and burst a tear or two xd
Ash: I want to visit Greninja.
Ash: Uses Greninja as a pawn to train Lucario

Enzo

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Really goes to show how Sakuragi Park fails where Oak’s Ranch succeed. Oak has acres upon acres of land full of natural habitat to the point that even wild Pokémon live there. Sakuragi Park, on the other hand, is a limited space due to being an artificial habitat that’s enclosed in a building. It might have worked at first, but the more Pokémon there are, the more there’s gonna be conflicts of basic things like space and food.
Oh my. Another fundamental flaw with Goh's goal?

Who could've possibly thought?

Weddingbells

Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh my. Another fundamental flaw with Goh's goal?

Who could've possibly thought?
This honestly could of been a way to develop goh goal. But it's just gonna be something used as a one off plot point and never brought up again

Twilight-Kun

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
Given there's a condensed snorlax living in the park, it's a wonder the city hasn't gone bankrupt trying to keep it fed

Or maybe it has and that's why there's so many Kanto episodes since they can't afford travel to other regions as often

Gabo2oo

Reaction score
The episode wasn't so bad after it picked up a decent pace. I'm all in for world-building episodes, especially if it helps us see more of Goh's Pokémon instead of treating them as entirely disposable. Still, it's times like these when I sorta wished they'd chosen Pallet Town and Oak's Corral as Ash and Goh's base of operations instead.