• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN108: Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Destiny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person who made that tweet was just speculating Go seeing a Froakie in that Bonnie scene. It's false
Oh thank goodness.

My boy Inteleon has already been treated terribly as is, but Goh getting another Water Starter especially the one who Sobble Line has been constantly compared to since it was revealed, would've been a complete slap in the face

Tbh I don't know what Go's pokedex is seeing in that scene with Bonnie standing next to him in the forest. Unless he's just scanning Clemont's pokemon or something.

They really brought Greninja back before Pidgeot.

I've always enjoyed seeing Ash's older Pokémon interacting with those from prior or succeeding generations; whenever Ash visits Professor Oak, it's something I look forward to happening. It's a cool blend of the old and the new, and can lead to interesting development or characterization for everyone involved. So, to see Greninja not only come back (!) but get an episode with Lucario, his spiritual successor, is quite exciting for me. I really hope we get a battle between the two.

But more importantly.

For the love of all that is good and Arceus, please please please upgrade Cut into Night Slash. Please writers, please.

You know it does feel like there's a lot of gen 6 all of a sudden--the 103/104 two parter, this, and 105 has Lisia. I wonder if it's just a coincidence.

Pidgeot is the king sleeping under the mountain who will only return when needed most.

How is it that there's some leftover and they just keep coming back?
To have a reason for preventing Gekkouga from coming back permanently.

Or seemingly Zygarde is so puny that its power didn't do anything.
Then this is the reason why it didn't have a game.

I really want this vine-shit to end, it should have a long time ago.

I've always enjoyed seeing Ash's older Pokémon interacting with those from prior or succeeding generations; whenever Ash visits Professor Oak, it's something I look forward to happening. It's a cool blend of the old and the new, and can lead to interesting development or characterization for everyone involved. So, to see Greninja not only come back (!) but get an episode with Lucario, his spiritual successor, is quite exciting for me. I really hope we get a battle between the two.

But more importantly.

For the love of all that is good and Arceus, please please please upgrade Cut into Night Slash. Please writers, please.
Yes. I wholeheartedly agree with this. I love the meetings of Ash's new and old Pokemon too, it's a great thing when it happens. (I'm still waiting for the great gathering of all his Pokemon together to meet each other, like all of them, now that would be great!) The meeting of his current Pokemon and the Alola team coming up looks pretty good too, though. Also yessss about the Night Slash thing, for the love of Arceus, just let Greninja learn it already!
To have a reason for preventing Gekkouga from coming back permanently.

Or seemingly Zygarde is so puny that its power didn't do anything.
Then this is the reason why it didn't have a game.

I really want this vine-shit to end, it should have a long time ago.
Agreed. We all know what the writers are using it for, as a covenient plot device to prevent Greninja's return, I'm guessing. Except, there really is no reason why it can't return anymore, is there? I'm sure the writers got rid of it intially because of its strength, but Ash has a freakin' Mega Lucario now. (Y'know, Mega Evolutions, the thing Ash-Greninja was said to be on par with in terms of power?) Don't really see the point of keeping it away anymore.

You know it does feel like there's a lot of gen 6 all of a sudden--the 103/104 two parter, this, and 105 has Lisia. I wonder if it's just a coincidence.

Pidgeot is the king sleeping under the mountain who will only return when needed most.
I've noticed, too. Its a little bit odd though, Gen 6 is still too recent for this to be hinting at remakes. As of April 2nd, 2022 those games are about 8 years, 5 months, and 21 days old ... wow, time really does fly huh?

Yes. I wholeheartedly agree with this. I love the meetings of Ash's new and old Pokemon too, it's a great thing when it happens. (I'm still waiting for the great gathering of all his Pokemon together to meet each other, like all of them, now that would be great!) The meeting of his current Pokemon and the Alola team coming up looks pretty good too, though. Also yessss about the Night Slash thing, for the love of Arceus, just let Greninja learn it already!

Agreed. We all know what the writers are using it for, as a covenient plot device to prevent Greninja's return, I'm guessing. Except, there really is no reason why it can't return anymore, is there? I'm sure the writers got rid of it intially because of its strength, but Ash has a freakin' Mega Lucario now. (Y'know, Mega Evolutions, the thing Ash-Greninja was said to be on par with in terms of power?) Don't really see the point of keeping it away anymore.
Yeah there is no reason not to oak it now. Ik there not gonna make him join the journeys team. But I want him to reunite with his teammates in oak (minus goodra)

We got a leak from a reliable source

FPg5mg5X0AwhJVg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom