• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN108: Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Destiny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inb4 ash sends off Lucario to train with Greninja at the end of journeys.

Edit: On a side note man they are really shoving like half the intro in the first couple of episodes huh?
They did say the intro would be updated, so once all this stuff happens, they'd replace it with new stuff.

Time to make some swaps.

Gekkouga rejoins, Lucario exits.

What could be better than getting rid of that bland pampered shillmon?

Time to make some swaps.

Gekkouga rejoins, Lucario exits.

What could be better than getting rid of that bland pampered shillmon?
They're both shillmons.

Sounds like exactly what I expected. Rather than rejoining Ash's team, Greninja will help to train Lucario, as its Bond Phenomenon is very similar to Ash and Lucario's aura bond.

Sounds like exactly what I expected. Rather than rejoining Ash's team, Greninja will help to train Lucario, as its Bond Phenomenon is very similar to Ash and Lucario's aura bond.
They could very well foreshadow it returning later too similar to Goodra's return in that random swamp episode before the league started. It's likely going to just be in 1 episode for now but I wouldn't rule out a longer return later. There's been a ton of Greninja merch/toys showing it alongside Ash's current pokemon all throughout this series.

Kalos Fanboys and fangirls : Incomprehensible happy screaming
I'm suprised the fandom hasn't had a meltdown yet .
I desperately wish that Greninja does join back like Charizard or atleast temporarily like Goodra . What reason do they even have to keep him away from Ash ? More vines ? That's ridiculous .

Inb4 ash sends off Lucario to train with Greninja at the end of journeys.

Edit: On a side note man they are really shoving like half the intro in the first couple of episodes huh?
What? Is Ash's Greninja going to master Ash's Lucario? It's a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom