• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN110: The Battle Royale of Betrayal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Scheduled to air on May 13, 2022. The episode previously considered JN110, Battle Royal Betrayal!, is actually JN111.

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
Sounds like Lugia and/or Ho-Oh will be involved as they appear at Sea Mauville
Plus Tokio is with Goh and he's a Johto native so he probably knows some things about Ho-oh and Lugia as well

Kitasuki

Only puts shiny pokémon into HOME
Reaction score
I am really interested in this episode

Audino1008

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Can't wait to see Ash, Goh and Tokio wave a Silver Wing in the air and repeatedly shout "Lugia!" for 10 minutes straight

Last edited:

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
ScraftyIsTheBest on Bulbapedia said:
It wasn't rescheduled, the magazine listed this episode for its original air date but the summary was the episode that followed. The magazine simply misprinted and the summary and title didn't match.
Currently trying to verify if true.

Audino1008

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Also, on the topic of Project Mew, am I the only one who thinks Alain would fit better in it rather than the PWC?

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
ScraftyIsTheBest on Bulbapedia said:

Currently trying to verify if true.
ScraftyIsTheBest's response.
I can't post Discord logs but someone in a leak server I am in translated what the recent magazine said and noted that the episode titles were switched but the summaries for each episode were mismatched, suggesting the magazine mixed up the titles or the summaries. Considering the only primary source we have is the magazine itself, unless you have other explicit primary sources (Please note that Serebii and other places are still secondary sources at best), I think it's best to hold off on saying that the episode has been rescheduled and wait for further magazine releases and possibly the episode preview for the episode for this upcoming Friday to fully confirm: if magazines and the upcoming preview corroborate that the Alola episode has in fact been rescheduled, then we can move the page. Right now the only primary source is the recent magazine, and considering it has been translated and the titles and summaries don't match, we should wait for other magazine releases to see if they too corroborate it, as right now there's a very evident discrepancy.

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

#JUSTICEFORASH-GRENINJA
Reaction score
Actually, have we ever seen Sea Mauvile in the anime before? I don’t think so. Cool.
But other wise boring. Project Mew used to be interesting but now it’s not.

ripplefieldz

#1 faba hater
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
oh god, PLEASE don't be about ho-oh and lugia. sea mauville is genuinely one of my favorite pieces of pokemon lore and the idea of having it finally show up in the anime only for it to just... not be that relevant sounds like an absolute nightmare. i love ho-oh and lugia n all, but dear god i would much rather hear about the mauville project. hell if it was about that i might. actually come back to see that, keyword is might cause i told myself i was gonna watch sophocles' return ep and then legends arceus came out literally the same day but. c'mon man

Eitarou

I'm Soi confused
Reaction score
We already had a Spiritomb episode. I'm surprised no one's brought up Wattson appearing.

Kitasuki

Only puts shiny pokémon into HOME
Reaction score
We already had a Spiritomb episode. I'm surprised no one's brought up Wattson appearing.
We did but Goh didn't catch it. Maybe this one will be caught

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
They are definitely hiding something here....

-No actual Title

-The vaguest of summaries

- A new area we've never seen in the Anime before

-The Previews showed us nothing about this episode besides Goh, Tokio, Inteleon and Gardevior running away from an army of Koffing and Jumpluff

-WTF is an army of Koffing and Jumpluff doing in the Sea Mauville?!

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

#JUSTICEFORASH-GRENINJA
Reaction score
They are definitely hiding something here....

-No actual Title

-The vaguest of summaries

-The Previews showed us nothing about this episode besides Goh, Tokio, Inteleon and Gardevior running away from an army of Koffing and Jumpluff

Hear me out: Max
Maybe Zinnia appears here lol

SammyW27

Reaction score
We already kind of did since Sea Mauville is just an updated version of the Abandoned Ship, and that was used in an episode of AG. :p (AG32 to be exact (with the Dub calling it "The Forsaken Ship"))

Rocket Gatchet?
I mean, probably not since the TRio don't appear in PM episodes (for some reason), but that sure sounds like something they'd get out of that thing, ain't it? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.