• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN110: The Battle Royale of Betrayal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already kind of did since Sea Mauville is just an updated version of the Abandoned Ship, and that was used in an episode of AG. :p (AG32 to be exact (with the Dub calling it "The Forsaken Ship"))
They're similar, but still two different areas. Even Pokémon Adventures treats them as separate locations.

oh god, PLEASE don't be about ho-oh and lugia. sea mauville is genuinely one of my favorite pieces of pokemon lore and the idea of having it finally show up in the anime only for it to just... not be that relevant sounds like an absolute nightmare. i love ho-oh and lugia n all, but dear god i would much rather hear about the mauville project. hell if it was about that i might. actually come back to see that, keyword is might cause i told myself i was gonna watch sophocles' return ep and then legends arceus came out literally the same day but. c'mon man
If you don't mind, why do you like Sea Mauville so much ?

If you don't mind, why do you like Sea Mauville so much ?
god, i'm no good at like. explaining things but it's part of this whole little bit of lore in oras, i think bulbapedia might have all the flavor text in sea mauville i think? definitely interesting and i'd recommend giving it a read. the mauville project as a whole is just such an out of the way aspect of hoenn's lore and it's just. super interesting to me
this response probably sucks but my brain is. slightly fried at the moment

Summary and VA list
Episode is listed as JN110

Summary and Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant

The new "Project Mew" mission is a survival game! The winner is the last man standing when the battle concludes! Go gets to meet Tokio again, but... which of them will make it through the traitorous Battle Royal?

Summary:
A new "Project Mew" mission leads Satoshi and Go to visit the Sea Kinsetsu in the Houen region. This time their mission is a survival game; they'll battle the other challengers inside, with only the last man standing being the winner. Go, who brings Inteleon with him, meets his friend Tokio again, but... Which of them will make it through this Battle Royal of schemes and betrayals?

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu

wait wait. so you're telling me. they used sea mauville just as if it was Some Place? are you kidding me? i kind of knew from the start they were gonna fuck it up but i could not have anticipated they'd fuck it up THIS badly jesus christ

They might as well have used the Abandoned Ship really, even though we did see it back in AG. Then they could have made the episode's goal be the quest be for the Scanner so Goh could get a DeepSeaScale and DeepSeaTooth for his Clampearl. Could have all the different room keys and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom