• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN111: Mohn and Lilie, Snowfield Reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
77p9yol.jpg

Makes me chuckle how Magearna literally provides a straight line to Mohn (at least it seems that way) and it’s taken this billionaire family 110 episodes to get to him (not that we know how much time that has been, but Ash flits between regions - including Alola and Galar in a scene change)

Makes me chuckle how Magearna literally provides a straight line to Mohn (at least it seems that way) and it’s taken this billionaire family 110 episodes to get to him (not that we know how much time that has been, but Ash flits between regions - including Alola and Galar in a scene change)
They probably just haven't gotten close enough yet. Icy misery land and all. Probably checked 7 future regions before the CT

I still can’t get over the fact that they thought the perfect travel attire for going on a journey to find someone was fashion that looks like they just stepped out of the 1800s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom