• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN112: A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Hopefully we'll see the return of Kukui as the Masked Royal in this episode, wonder who betrays who

Daren

Unsung Hero
Reaction score
Wasn't there a leak a while back mentioning an episode with Ash subbing for Kukui in a Masked Royal battle or am I misremembering?

KrspaceT

Reaction score
Filler is ambiguous. Depending on who you ask filler is either just completely unconnected events to any episode without a major plot point.

I don't think a new Alola episode is a bad idea. Honestly it can go a lot of interesting ways as much as a poor use of the concept

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Returning to Alola, seeing Ash's Alola pokemon again, and cameos or updates for the SM characters is filler now? That's quite a strange take if I ever saw one especially since we knew we were returning to Alola again in the opening.
Agreed. I would hardly call this filler.

SammyW27

NOBODY EXPECTS A PALDEAN INQUISTION!
Reaction score
Oh great...that leak was right...

I wanted to spend more quality time with Alola classmates, especially Lillie and Gladion. Likewise, the only battle I wanted to see in the Alola episode was with Gladion. :(

Judging by the title, I'm expecting the pretender to the throne Viren to be involved (which will add insult to injury in my eyes...) :mad:

Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Sobble is my spirit animal.
Reaction score
Maybe we'll see a match between Ash's Alola team and his current team? Or maybe the writers are using the word "betrayal" as a way to get peoples' attention and this episode ends up being a nothing burger.

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

8/18: Never forget what they took away from us
Reaction score
INCINEROAR TIME PLZ! ASHS INCINEROAR IS CHAMPION TIER!!!!! INCINEROAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ash-Greninja

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
FRTPrRyaQAE7Jop.jpg

Looks like Chloe is going to Alola

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him

Looks like Chloe is going to Alola
Ummm, you probably didn't have to put that in a spoiler tag, they kinda already spoiled she was going in the special preview at the beginning of the month. That being said, good thing she is, though. About damn time she got to go to Alola and started joining in on the world traveling fun more. Now she'll get to meet the classmates too (and maybe even Lillie, depending on if she returns in this one or not! :D)

Kitasuki

Only puts shiny pokémon into HOME
Reaction score
Hope some mons return to Kanto with Ash. About time some of Ash's mons start living in the dome as well

SammyW27

NOBODY EXPECTS A PALDEAN INQUISTION!
Reaction score
Ummm, you probably didn't have to put that in a spoiler tag, they kinda already spoiled she was going in the special preview at the beginning of the month. That being said, good thing she is, though. About damn time she got to go to Alola and started joining in on the world traveling fun more. Now she'll get to meet the classmates too (and maybe even Lillie, depending on if she returns in this one or not! :D)

And Chloe's Eevee can show that slacker Sandy how it's done! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom