• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN112: A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I just realized why they specifically gave Cinderace/Primarina interaction and Inteleon/Magearna interaction. XD

Cinderace and Primarina are both cheerful, fun loving Pokemon who Attack using Giant Rounds Orbs

Inteleon and Megearna are both quiet, shy Pokemon who Attack using their Hands as "Guns"

Birds of a Feather really do Flock together don't they? :wynaut:

(I like how they subverted things here since one would probably expect Cinderace/Magearna interaction since they're both Rabbits and Inteleon/Primarina interaction since they're both Water Starters)

Also is it bad I've only JUST NOW realized that Lillie’s Magearna is a SHINY?!

I literally never notice until now cause I was always under the assumption that Shiny Magearna was Black for some reason?!

13a7da326dd4f1d682d770e0bf4d17506e67bf76_hq.jpg
ddn43n1-d9bd38f3-0346-4c4e-aa02-723af0978857.png
Magearna_anime.png

4ce65bd0-0a4d-4418-8244-63ca51a411ca-original_color_magearna_m19-1038x576.jpg

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

Last edited:
HALA BACK, YA'LL! :D

^gets hit with tomato*
I regret nothing.

Seriously I hoped he'd be in an Alola episode after all the times he popped up in SM. It's only right.

Also is it bad I've only JUST NOW realized that Lillie’s Magearna is a SHINY?!

I literally never notice until now cause I was always under the assumption that Shiny Magearna was Black for some reason?!

View attachment 160117View attachment 160120View attachment 160121
View attachment 160122

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE TRUTH?
Shiny Magearna was not revealed for a while, so we never knew what color it was. The confusion comes from the "original color" form of Magearna, which (as seen in the last picture) is brown-ish red and yellow, while the regular Magearna is pink-ish gray(?).

With Pokémon Home, we got to see what ordinary form of shiny Magearna would look like- the one debuted in the anime already in the possession of Lillie. Until then, it had been only considered to be an alternate color that is officially NOT shiny.

That black one is the shiny form of the original Magearna.

Kinda crazy confusing, I know.

Are you sure Professor Kukui, their families, five Alolan friends weren't invited to the Masters Tournament in episode 115?

1653552230026.png

Found this on Twitter, it's not colored (obviously,) but still a good scene nonetheless, am I right? (Wow, 10 of Ash's Pokemon on screen at once though. Cool. Is it too much to hope for a Naganadel cameo/flashback too?)

Edit: Problem solved in regards to the no color thing, because I also found this:
1653607563489.png

(The only problem with this one is Incineroar's nose is miscolored.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom