• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• There have been changes to the pronoun field in user profiles. Find out more here!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN113: The Last Mission! Catch Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handy Man

SoCal King K. Rool main
Reaction score
I really hope Brandon appears in this episode. If this episode takes place in Snowpoint City, and the Paul episode is in Lake Acuity, maybe the end of this episode would foreshadow the Paul episode.

Eitarou

Where's your fighting spirit?!
Reaction score
We're going to the Tundra, then Alola, then back? I feel like something got mixed up in the planning stages here. This would make an easy two-parter.

Last edited:

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
They managed to fit in the new Regi's into an episode so I am curious if they will manage to fit in the Galarian Legendary Birds into an episode sense unlike Calyrex those wouldn't really need a multi-parter.

Edit: Ignore the Calyrex part just realised thats probably the Mysterious pokemon in the Mohn episode. Wonder which horse will get shafted if not both.

Last edited:

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
The episode title implies that someone is going to capture Regieleki and Regidrago. That alone implies to me that Brandon will be returning.
Wouldn't that mean the Project Mew people fail the mission because they weren't the ones to catch them- Unless Brandon is a member of... I forget the name they call the group.

I'm expecting another case of catching the Pokemon but giving them to the Project Mew people rather than keeping them.

Sai

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
The episode title implies that someone is going to capture Regieleki and Regidrago. That alone implies to me that Brandon will be returning.
The two trainers were shown capturing or trying to capture Regice and regirock already so it'll probably be them

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Watch Goh catch Registeel and Regigias so they all have two :wynaut:

Sai

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Brandon released his Regi's at Snowpoint temple in the DP arc. He doesn't have them anymore. The Project Mew trainers already went after Regirock and Regice so they'll likely be after these.

Unireon

僕の心は 君のもの
Reaction score
Another Gou-solo episode?

And we thought that it may be a one-time thing.

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Top Talonflame: HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE!
Reaction score
Brandon released his Regi's at Snowpoint temple in the DP arc. He doesn't have them anymore. The Project Mew trainers already went after Regirock and Regice so they'll likely be after these.
Brandon released his Regis?

Emelie

Bookworm
Reaction score
Personally I just hope Gou catches Mew before the season ends and he gets replaced by a new companion. Open-ended goals are no fun. He has already caught Suicune so it would honestly be weird if he didn't catch Mew.

Orchid

Marcescent Soul
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
My favorite group of legendaries and my favorite character in the same place? I feel so loved :cry:

Considering the preview for JN110, it seems like Ash's involvement with Project Mew is on the decline. I would assume he's not gonna be present for the big finale Mew expedition at Table Mountain, either, since he's not actually a participant.

We still haven't seen Registeel though, so I have to wonder how it and Regigigas will fit into this episode. Also strange how Tokio isn't mentioned here, seeing as this is the last trial mission and all...

Rath

Reaction score
So Goh is going without Ash, wonder what Ash will be up to while Goh does this

Rath

Reaction score
Brandon didn't release them, he just decided to stay at the Snowpoint Temple until it was rebuilt.

Kurolegacy

Reaction score
Personally I just hope Gou catches Mew before the season ends and he gets replaced by a new companion. Open-ended goals are no fun. He has already caught Suicune so it would honestly be weird if he didn't catch Mew.
He’d probably get replaced at the end regardless. Also what’s wrong with open-ended goals? The entire prospect of the Pokémon anime is about having larger than life dreams that you chase hence why they made the comparison between Ash’s dream to be a Pokémon Master and Go’s to catch Mew at the start of the series. Besides, do you really want Go to seem even more like a writers’ pet than he already does, because that’s how you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom