• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN113: The Last Mission! Catch Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They managed to fit in the new Regi's into an episode so I am curious if they will manage to fit in the Galarian Legendary Birds into an episode sense unlike Calyrex those wouldn't really need a multi-parter.

Edit: Ignore the Calyrex part just realised thats probably the Mysterious pokemon in the Mohn episode. Wonder which horse will get shafted if not both.

Last edited:
The episode title implies that someone is going to capture Regieleki and Regidrago. That alone implies to me that Brandon will be returning.
Wouldn't that mean the Project Mew people fail the mission because they weren't the ones to catch them- Unless Brandon is a member of... I forget the name they call the group.

I'm expecting another case of catching the Pokemon but giving them to the Project Mew people rather than keeping them.

The episode title implies that someone is going to capture Regieleki and Regidrago. That alone implies to me that Brandon will be returning.
The two trainers were shown capturing or trying to capture Regice and regirock already so it'll probably be them

Brandon released his Regi's at Snowpoint temple in the DP arc. He doesn't have them anymore. The Project Mew trainers already went after Regirock and Regice so they'll likely be after these.

Another Gou-solo episode?

And we thought that it may be a one-time thing.

Personally I just hope Gou catches Mew before the season ends and he gets replaced by a new companion. Open-ended goals are no fun. He has already caught Suicune so it would honestly be weird if he didn't catch Mew.

My favorite group of legendaries and my favorite character in the same place? I feel so loved :cry:

Considering the preview for JN110, it seems like Ash's involvement with Project Mew is on the decline. I would assume he's not gonna be present for the big finale Mew expedition at Table Mountain, either, since he's not actually a participant.

We still haven't seen Registeel though, so I have to wonder how it and Regigigas will fit into this episode. Also strange how Tokio isn't mentioned here, seeing as this is the last trial mission and all...

So Goh is going without Ash, wonder what Ash will be up to while Goh does this

Brandon released his Regi's at Snowpoint temple in the DP arc. He doesn't have them anymore. The Project Mew trainers already went after Regirock and Regice so they'll likely be after these.
Brandon didn't release them, he just decided to stay at the Snowpoint Temple until it was rebuilt.

Personally I just hope Gou catches Mew before the season ends and he gets replaced by a new companion. Open-ended goals are no fun. He has already caught Suicune so it would honestly be weird if he didn't catch Mew.
He’d probably get replaced at the end regardless. Also what’s wrong with open-ended goals? The entire prospect of the Pokémon anime is about having larger than life dreams that you chase hence why they made the comparison between Ash’s dream to be a Pokémon Master and Go’s to catch Mew at the start of the series. Besides, do you really want Go to seem even more like a writers’ pet than he already does, because that’s how you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom