• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Review JN113: The Last Mission! Catch Regieleki and Regidorago!!

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Was nice to see Ash only had a small role in this episode, only appearing at the start and end

Was a shame that we didn't see much of the Galar Mon that appeared besides the Regi's

WatcherMark

Reaction score
Pedia down.

What happen?

Goh is a Chaser now, yes? And has a Regi?

Yes. Go is now qualified as a Chaser and has Regieleki while Shigeru now has Regidrago (I couldn't tell without subs if they were allowed to keep them but there was no indication they wouldn't be).

BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Mellowed out and ready to earn a good name again.
Reaction score
Yes. Go is now qualified as a Chaser and has Regieleki while Shigeru now has Regidrago (I couldn't tell without subs if they were allowed to keep them but there was no indication they wouldn't be).
Goh did it again?

Batten down the hatches...

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Was good to see Frosmoth appear, even if it was only used to stop Goh and Gary

BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Mellowed out and ready to earn a good name again.
Reaction score
As long as Goh weakened Regileki to catch Pokémon the "right" way, people won't freak out like they did Suicune.

WatcherMark

Reaction score
Was good to see Frosmoth appear, even if it was only used to stop Goh and Gary

We got quite a few animated debuts in this episode. It's like the show realised "Holy crap, we're nearing the final arc and we still have a bunch of Pokemon that need to appear".

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
That depiction of Regieleki and Regidrago was pretty darn cool. The Regis' voices never fail to make them seem downright intimidating, and I love that. I'm glad Runerigus debuted here too, even if it was in a pretty minor role.

I'll come back once I've watched it again with subtitles — it was a dialogue-heavy episode to be sure, and some things went over my head — though I will say it's good to see Gou and Gary finally getting along and managing to work together.

But, seriously... first Tyranitar, now Hatterene? What's with these cool new Pokémon of his being shown off only to go down without a fight? It's making me sad. xP

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Anyone know what move Regieleki used on Flygon, hope it wasn't an electric type move defeating a Ground type

L-05308

Reaction score
This is where they finally said “damn, we’ve left so many Galar Pokémon without being featured” and got a good handful in there.

Pretty good, battles were short but still exciting. Good to see Goh’s teamwork development is happening/happend

Eitarou

I'm Soi confused
Reaction score
Thank you, writers, for choosing to bring back Laila and Shunya, whose only accomplishment was writing off the checklist of yet-to-debut Pokemon and eating up precious screentime that could've gone to Eleki and Drago.

90'sPokéfan

Reaction score
Like expected, Gary, Tokio and Goh made it as permanent members of Project Mew.

I wonder were them being Chasers will lead next.

Too bad those 2 rivals didn't put up more of a fight. I wonder, if another project Mew candidate came in and swooped 1 of the Regis away from Gary or Goh, would this candidate just receive the last tokens like that? It would me a funny, although anticlamatic, end to the project Mew arc if this happend. :p

KrspaceT

Reaction score
Honestly I think Gary catching a Regi will calm nerves. Gary has respect in the fandom in a way Goh doesn't, so if he also catches a legend....I think that should work out better.

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Full VA list courtesy of Adamant

Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Megumi Hayashibara: Aceburn
Yuichi Nakamura: Professor Sakuragi
Shinchiro Miki: Regice
Kenta Miyake: Wulaosu (Single Strike Style)
Risa Shimizu: Flygon
Tsuguo Mogami: Kamex
Yuko Kobayashi: Shigeru
Hiroshi Kamiya: Tsurugi
Ryoko Shiraishi: Asahi
Yoichi Nishijima: Hodaka
Haruka Shamoto: Raira
Kohsuke Tanabe: Shunya
Marina Aicholtz: Go's Smartphone Rotom
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
I just need to mention this little detail...
How sweet were Cinderace and Blastoise, giving each other a smile after their victory here? :cry:
unknown.png
unknown.png