• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN115: Opening! Masters Tournament!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only tobias and branden is here. And both of iris and alain aren't at all

Tobias is so infamous that I doubt too many people would be happy to see him return.

tbh, would be hella funny if they pull the uno reverse card and have Tobias use all his legendaries to take down Pikachu and Charizard and still lose.

Go be like: Lets watch

Chloe be like: Umm nope.

tbh, would be hella funny if they pull the uno reverse card and have Tobias use all his legendaries to take down Pikachu and Charizard and still lose.

Go be like: Lets watch

Chloe be like: Umm nope.

And we could see tobias faces Cynthia or brandenisrer nickdt.

Tobias is so infamous that I doubt too many people would be happy to see him return.

I am really happy to see it. I want to see it with all of casey, zoey, may, n with concordia and anthia, misty, branden, ritchie, burgundy and Georgia.

Horace's Gardevoir in the dub would probably sound more like how a Gardevoir should than Diantha's.

Artwork of Ash, Leon and Hop together
FUJ9mkQUcAE0DyK

Ash is wearing Leon's cape and finally doing his pose right, and Hop has his hat

Maybe... But I'm just assuming he will become champion of the world or that he is the champion of Alola and Galar...
Alola Champion and World Champion, just like Leon.

Maybe... But I'm just assuming he will become champion of the world or that he is the champion of Alola and Galar...
He’d be Alolan and World Champion. PWC doesn’t unseat you as your region’s champion since it’s not an official regional champion title battle. Otherwise Bea would be champion of Alola and Ash champion of Unova.

He’d be Alolan and World Champion. PWC doesn’t unseat you as your region’s champion since it’s not an official regional champion title battle. Otherwise Bea would be champion of Alola and Ash champion of Unova.
Oh.... That makes more sense... So he is just wearing Leon's cape for fun! Now I see!

Well technically that would make Leon the champion of probably every region given his win record. Including Alola as of episode 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom