• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN116: Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never realized just how looong and agonizing 3 weeks is to wait. You've gotta wonder why it's taken them so long to get back to us with the new episodes. I reallly hope it's because they have something big and special in store for us. But then again, it's Journeys. We've had to wait multiple weeks before and were rewarded for our patience with very little payoff.

That is obvious: waiting is anoying when you can't learn TM34...er... How about things in the Champions hotel room:
What Pokemon will use Steven? I hope Sandslash, one of the under used -mons with much more potencial.
Another fossils like Armaldo. It isn't underused but its way cooler for Steven like unpersonalized Aggroooon that hasn't a character

I never realized just how looong and agonizing 3 weeks is to wait. You've gotta wonder why it's taken them so long to get back to us with the new episodes. I reallly hope it's because they have something big and special in store for us. But then again, it's Journeys. We've had to wait multiple weeks before and were rewarded for our patience with very little payoff.
My understanding is something else was airing in Pokémon's timeslot the past two weeks. Nothing to do with production.

Sorry to be cynical, but these next two episodes feature battles that weren't originally going to be animated. I'm skeptical of how much 'love and care' were put into them.

What makes it even worse is that we have the break combined with no new info on Scarlet and Violet thanks to their new style of drip feeding info thus leaving the Pokémon fandom with a dry period of absolutely nothing to discuss. It’s honestly so boring.

I found this on Twitter, apparently this image comes from this episode:
1657185152744.png

The only times I remember a character leaving was Gary left the Indigo league as soon as he lost and Trip left the Unova league after he lost the prelims, lol

Maybe not but it’s just something they always seem to do with tournaments where, unless you’re Ash, once you lose, you just kinda leave rather than sticking around to watch the rest.
Paul, Trip and Gary (first time) did that, not really anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom