• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN116: The Strongest Lizardon Battle! Dande VS Alan!! (FAKE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how accurate this is but this staff list was posted on Serebii

Screenplay: Atsuhiro Tomioka
Director: Tetsuo Yajima
Storyboard: Fumihiro Ueno
Animation Director: Takashi Shinohara

seriously is that true?

I say it was possible because of the Charizard fanaticism of the writers but I didn't think that was the case! but seriously the first battle?

This episode is going to have a minefield of discussion and reactions. Bringing back Alain after him going undefeated against Ash three times in XY, only to apparently not rematch each other in Journeys, is just screaming for controversy. I'll try to keep an open mind and wait for this episode, but I can't say I'm happy that Alain is being used just to make Leon look better, when we already know that Leon is the strongest trainer in the World Championships. I was hoping we could at least see how far Alain has come since XY140 at least, it's good that he managed to find his own Key Stone and Charizardite X again regardless. I'm expecting Mairin to make some sort of appearance as well. I'm honestly scared of this episode, hopefully we can see Ash and Alain battle in Journeys at some point anyway.

This episode is going to have a minefield of discussion and reactions. Bringing back Alain after him going undefeated against Ash three times in XY, only to apparently not rematch each other in Journeys, is just screaming for controversy. I'll try to keep an open mind and wait for this episode, but I can't say I'm happy that Alain is being used just to make Leon look better, when we already know that Leon is the strongest trainer in the World Championships. I was hoping we could at least see how far Alain has come since XY140 at least, it's good that he managed to find his own Key Stone and Charizardite X again regardless. I'm expecting Mairin to make some sort of appearance as well. I'm honestly scared of this episode, hopefully we can see Ash and Alain battle in Journeys at some point anyway.
Believe me mate, I hope at least one 1vs1 battle outside of M8!

Yep, if it is true, that will be very underwhelming.
Maybe we were wrong, and someone on Anipoke stuff does not care about fans, but somehow could not stomach Trevor's defeat and is striking back at Alain. :cautious:

Unless they are not doing bracket tournament and some sort of mix. But still, we do not have probably enough episodes for that. It is reasonable to estimate that Journeys will have - IMHO - 138 episodes. 48 for the last season. That means 22 episodes after this one, just barely aligning with Scarlet and Violet release - games and Anime alike.

Even though the title of the episode is still wrong, it should be:
The strongest Charizard vs. the coolest Charizard, while THE BEST Charizard watches TV after taking mentor role and enjoying retirement.

This pakugu is fake leaker. Don't believe in that.
I'm hoping that this title and premise are all fake.
This episode is going to have a minefield of discussion and reactions. Bringing back Alain after him going undefeated against Ash three times in XY, only to apparently not rematch each other in Journeys, is just screaming for controversy.
Realllly hope they're not still going for that whole "generate controversy to attract viewers!" thing. That was always stupid. :mad:

Oh yeah. I remember how a lot of folks tried to prove me that Ash VS Alain will happen in M8 and I stated otherwise multiple times. NO WAY Alain VS Ash will be in M8! Greninja is GONE.

And not only that, have they learned nothing from XY125?
There is an adage that goes 'What you sow, you shall reap'.
While Toroba may get avenged, Mega Lizardon Y will not and that still sucks.

Though, I can't grasp why they bothered to bring back Alan if this is what they planned for him.
Unless the staff just want to stir up controversy in order to make people watch/talk about this episode.

They don't care about the older/western fans, and never had.

There is an adage that goes 'What you sow, you shall reap'.
While Toroba may get avenged, Mega Lizardon Y will not and that still sucks.

Though, I can't grasp why they bothered to bring back Alan if this is what they planned for him.
Unless the staff just want to stir up controversy in order to make people watch/talk about this episode.

They don't care about the older/western fans, and never had.
They brought back Gary to make him Goh's rival in Project Mew
They brought back Paul not as a PWC participant, but to train Ash for the PWC

Ash not battling Alain is perfectly in line with how they're treated other past rivals of his, assuming this is true.

You gotta be kidding me. Leon's gonna be the one!? What the hell were the writers thinking? Seeing Leon be the one to defeat that broken as hell Mega Charizard X instead of Ash would be an absolute insult. I really hope this is fake. The person its coming from has posted fake stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom