• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN119: Koharu and Eievui - The Miracle of Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is such a weird thing to say, honestly. 3vs3 battles don't get two-parters, especially if Ash isn't involved.

And it isn't a recap episode:

Barrierd has launched the so-called "Barri Channel" in order to shed light on the seven wonders of the Sakuragi Laboratories! What it's going to shed light on this time is Koharu's non-evolving Eievui?! Can it solve the mystery of this Eievui?! In addition, the radio show "You Are Swift Radio" is soliciting listeners to submit their problems?!

That is such a weird thing to say, honestly. 3vs3 battles don't get two-parters, especially if Ash isn't involved.

And it isn't a recap episode:
Jourmeys has had 3v3 two parter episodes. JN085 and JN086 are both about the Ash vs. Bea third rematch. Sure, Ash is involved, but saying that 3v3 battles don’t get two parters at all is incorrect.

Seems like a clip show episode, as some people had suspected.
And unless this episode has some plot development, it's likely going to be the first episode since SM064 to be undubbed, as the clip episodes in AG and DP were never dubbed. Given the seriousness of the omicron variant (which I just recently recovered from), I wouldn't be surprised if COVID is the reason why Journeys ended up getting a clip episode.

And unless this episode has some plot development, it's likely going to be the first episode since SM064 to be undubbed, as the clip episodes in AG and DP were never dubbed. Given the seriousness of the omicron variant (which I just recently recovered from), I wouldn't be surprised if COVID is the reason why Journeys ended up getting a clip episode.
There was another clip show last year, but I wonder if this is going to be a regular length episode. That previous clip show was an hour long.

Wow, that looks worse than expected. The faces barely move and there's zero new footage. Definitely can see the dub skipping it. It's really strange that while other animes are mostly fine, Pokemon who has been running constantly for 25 years has to resort to this.

So, is the eviolite title real or fake?

Eviolite's Japanese name can also translate to "Miracle of Evolution".
Does this mean Chloe will be giving Eevee an Eviolite? :unsure: If so, it pretty much confirms that which we've all suspected (which is nigh all but confirmed anyway,) that Chloe's Eevee won't be evolving. (Man, first Sandy, and now this. They've kinda ruined the literal Evolution Pokemon, haven't they?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom