• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN120: Koharu and Eievui, the Possibilities are Endless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1657213835860.png

I was right, it IS an Ash-free episode! :eek:

Day-um, Chloe! I knew you and Ash weren't close, but thought you at least had SOME fornications to give... :cry:

Really hope this episode is Ash/Goh free (minus a cameo maybe)

I like the idea of Chloe and Cerise spending some father daughter time as we haven't really seen them interact much I don't think

two possible scenarios if that's true, Leon's second battle happens before Chloe's episode or Ash vs Steven's battle is two parts! :unsure:
Two parter would be great, I feel 3 v 3 in one episode can be a bit rushed

I guess this summary suggest it is more likely Chloe and Eevee will chose a path, other than to stay unevolved.

But I have a question.. isn't Eevee confirmed using copycat all the time? So why Bulbapedia did not stated it in her moves?

two possible scenarios if that's true, Leon's second battle happens before Chloe's episode or Ash vs Steven's battle is two parts! :unsure:
I would reject both of these suggestions.

1) M8 participants should get some respite before the semi-final battles. Therefore, I do not see their beginning here.

2) Why would the fight with Steven include two episodes? A 3v3 battle can be easily fit into 1 Episode.

I don't see the first semi-finals being done in 1 ep and then this Koharu ep

I really have a feeling Chloe's story is going to have the most boring conclusion. They could easily take a more interesting route by having Eevee evolve into a new Eeveelution as a Scarlet and Violet teaser, and having Chloe go off on her own journey to find her own path, her way, just like Eevee did. Its an open ended conclusion, but her Eevee taking her own path by becoming something new could easily inspire Chloe to forge her own path her way. Most of her journey, she's had others showing her options and Eevee has been seeing her options. But I can easily see them taking the boring path of just saying oh, they don't need to make any decisions right now.

Unless they drop a new evolution, I don't feel much of anything towards this arc at this point (much less so if they do literally nothing with Eevee). I wish they had just opted to make Chloe a main character because it feels hard to feel invested in her story when she doesn't even appear in at least half of Journeys :(

It is neat that we're getting a Cerise backstory at least

Chloe isn't a bad character, but they've just handled her so poorly by opting out of having her as a main character.
It's even more frustrating because it looked like they were fixing that problem by giving her more frequent episodes and bringing her along with Ash and Goh a lot of the time, but then they backed off that idea and now she's back to where she was at the start of the series where she only gets one episode every 2-3 months and scant appearances in between.

If eevee does evolve it might turn into a new form to hype scarlet and violet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom