• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN124: The Semifinals III: "Valor"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what, with Ash being down to 3 while Champion Cynthia still has 4, Sirfetch'd is gonna very likely take down 1-2 Pokemon. Milotic will likely fall to Sirfetch'd, and if Roserade isn't taken out by Dracovish, it might fall to Sirfetch'd. Lucario is likely gonna take down Togekiss and Garchomp. Either way, it seems like this will be Sirfetch'd s time to shine at last.

No matter what, with Ash being down to 3 while Champion Cynthia still has 4, Sirfetch'd is gonna very likely take down 1-2 Pokemon. Milotic will likely fall to Sirfetch'd, and if Roserade isn't taken out by Dracovish, it might fall to Sirfetch'd. Lucario is likely gonna take down Togekiss and Garchomp. Either way, it seems like this will be Sirfetch'd s time to shine at last.
But Lucario is going to be the talk of the town because Aura…

I missed the Dracovish distribution :( I didn't realize what day it was. I got the others so far, though.

Would anybody be willing to trade an extra Dracovish for a shiny Grotle, by any chance?

Sirfetchd is definitely gonna shine. I’ve noticed with the giveaway it’s mirrored appearances. Gengar battled last week. Sirfetchd this week. Lucario next week. Lines up.
You missed it with Gengar, it was Spirit tomb who took down 3 pokemon - the only MVP of the episode (Pikachu was the one from Ash's side)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom