• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN124: The Semifinals III: "Valor"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary and Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant

It's the second semifinal match of the Masters Tournament, where Satoshi is fighting an uphill battle against Sinnoh Champion Shirona. Shirona's experience and strategies are edging him closer and closer against the wall, and when he tries for a big breakthrough...!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
FUCK THIS.
I want Ash to loose but if he beats Leon please get this clown (Ash) out of the show.
I’m tired of them pulling the underdog narrative with Ash and over exaggerating how much he’s loosing by before he asspulls a win.

FUCK THIS.
I want Ash to loose but if he beats Leon please get this clown (Ash) out of the show.
I’m tired of them pulling the underdog narrative with Ash and over exaggerating how much he’s loosing by before he asspulls a win.
Don't you mean Ashpull? ;)

I'm just guessing. It does seem like Pikachu, Dragonite, and Gengar will be taken out early, leaving Sirfetch'd, Dracovish, and Lucario to do all the heavy lifting.
No, I know you were just guessing, but it's something I suspect will happen too, especially since Pikachu will go down before Milotic does.

Animation looks really good in the preview.
Especially no more trick in the sleeve. It go all out especially Ash have 2 fighter and 1 tanker for now or never.

I love how this looks, the shot of Lucario pummeled Togekiss to the ground looks great. Very interested in how the Roserade/Dracovish stuff goes since Dracovish gets poisioned and refused to be recalled. Sirfetch'd seems to beat Milotic since it goes up against Garchomp after.

I think the fight for Part III will end up like this:

Sirfetch'd Vs. Milotic - Sirfetch'd wins
Sirfetch'd is recalled
Dracovish Vs. Roseraid - Dracovish wins or it's a double KO
Dracovish/Lucario Vs. Togekiss - Either Dracovish is knocked out or it starts off with Lucario. Lucario wins
Lucario is recalled
Sirfetch'd Vs. Garchomp - Episode either ends just before or just after Sirfetch'd is knocked out

Alternate take:

Dracovish isn't knocked out and is instead recalled, where Lucario takes care of Togekiss. Dracovish then gets brought back out for Garchomp, only to faint from poison.

Last edited:

Looks like Ash vs Cynthia is a two episode battle.

Edit: It looks like someone beat me to it. To the mods, I don't know how to delete a thread here. Do what you think is best.

Double edit: Thank you mods.
I don't think so because if that's the case then Mega Lucario vs Mega Garchomp's battle will be rushed and not satisfying. That's why they have to conclude that for 3 episodes and the rest of their other Pokemon battle will probably take up the rest of episode 124 anyways. In episode 125, the title says "The Semifinals IV: "Impact" and I think this is the last Semifinal episode that will focus on Ash managing to defeat Cynthia's last Pokemon Garchomp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom