• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN125: The Semifinals IV: "Impact"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope its not just Lucario getting a lucky one shot while tanking absurd amounts of damage to the point he realistically should have been KO'd. Just please show him dodging, countering, and landing another blow on Garchomp before KOing her.
At the very least Garchomp's dragon attacks are not very effective against a steel type like Lucario. So a lot of the attacks it takes shouldn't do as much damage. The lack of super effective moves Garchomp has on it currently is a boon for Ash. Especially with no Dig or Flamethrower

I just hope its not just Lucario getting a lucky one shot while tanking absurd amounts of damage to the point he realistically should have been KO'd. Just please show him dodging, countering, and landing another blow on Garchomp before KOing her.
Today, we will see the answer. How the match result. Dream match or go home.

Dogasu posted the nightmare scenario on his Twitter; that Satoshi will lose against Shirona not for any story reason but because behind-the-scenes is such a mess right now that the producers don't want to animate another full battle... and you know what, given what a dumpster fire the entire final third of Journeys has been, I can actually see that happening.

I swear, if Satoshi loses tomorrow I may break something.

Dogasu posted the nightmare scenario on his Twitter; that Satoshi will lose against Shirona not for any story reason but because behind-the-scenes is such a mess right now that the producers don't want to animate another full battle... and you know what, given what a dumpster fire the entire final third of Journeys has been, I can actually see that happening.

I swear, if Satoshi loses tomorrow I may break something.
There’s no way Ash is losing because Ash vs Leon is going to be “the ultimate Pokémon battle” according to the writers

It'll be close, but I still see Ash winning this. Like I said before, they wouldn't have hyped up his eventual showdown with Leon throughout Journeys just for him to lose before he even gets there. I don't even think Journeys, in all of its audacity, would pull that kind of crap.
Hope, you're right. Otherwise, another controversial will occurs again and is going to be worse than Kalos League.

If that happens it will be the third controversy the M8 has so far (The first two were Alain's loss and skipping a large portion of Leon vs Diantha)
And also get ready of people burning down merchandise and death threat soon. Due to writer mistake, short-sighted policy and Ambitious.

Hope, you're right. Otherwise, another controversial will occurs again and is going to be worse than Kalos League.
The Kalos League was way worse because Ash loosing to Cynthia is justifiable, and Ash would be a top 3 trainer in the world, plus it got so much backlash because Ash kept loosing leagues and Lucario’s narrative is not to beat Cynthia while Greninja’s was to beat MCX and win the Kalos League. Also XY hyped up Ash winning more than JN did Ash battling Leon.
Then again this is pointless because Ash will win tomorrow, unfortunately. There will be salt either way, especially from the Cynthia simps if she looses.

Preview literally showed it tanking Dragon Claws out the wazoo, so that ship's already sunk in the harbor

We know already he will tank crazy amount of dmg. They can make it believable because he is capable to use Endure. We know they 80% wont say he is using that move while getting slashed, so prob he will just tank like Pikachu did and it sux. So I hope he will land some hits on chomp before a one shot KO. an even matchup for Mega Lucario vs Garchomp unevolved form is not too much to ask.

Still hope for Reversal finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom