• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JN126: GO FOR DREAM! Go's Road to Mew!!

This episode was great, quite possibly the best I've ever seen.

Forget about every good episode before this. That moment where Goh punches Arceus in one single hit and knocks him out was quite singlehandedly the greatest moment in the history of this show, it quite possibly cannot be topped.

Marvellous stuff. 10/10, 5/5, an Emmy award for best episode.

Oh you mean the actual episode and not just my so bad it's good fanfiction?

Right, it's just another recap. That is all.

Full VA list courtesy of Adamant

Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Kana Hanazawa: Koharu
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Rikako Aikawa: Pochiena
Satomi Koorogi: Blacky
Daisuke Namikawa: Lucario
Risa Shimizu: Kakureon
Tsuguo Mogami: Kamex
Hana Takeda: Sarunori
Kei Shindo: Sirknight
Yasuhiro Mamiya: Hihidaruma
Sayaka Senbongi: Messon
Shogo Sakata: Inteleon (Go)
Tatsuki Kobe: Inteleon
Yuko Kobayashi: Shigeru
Hiroshi Kamiya: Tsurugi
Ryoko Shiraishi: Asahi
Ayahi Takagaki: Tokio
Noriaki Kanze: Renji
Motoki Takagi: Yabashi
Marina Aicholtz: Go's Smartphone Rotom
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narata-senpai

This episode was great, quite possibly the best I've ever seen.

Forget about every good episode before this. That moment where Goh punches Arceus in one single hit and knocks him out was quite singlehandedly the greatest moment in the history of this show, it quite possibly cannot be topped.

Marvellous stuff. 10/10, 5/5, an Emmy award for best episode.

Oh you mean the actual episode and not just my so bad it's good fanfiction?

Right, it's just another recap. That is all.
I liked the part where Goh says "It's Gohin' time" and Gohs all over Arceus

The episode is where Goh and his Cinderace first met. Which further onward what is occurs today. A lot of sadness and happiness. But in the end, they been through and finally achieve their personal goal to get to Mew with the researcher toward the Mythical Pokemon. Nonetheless, it is a decent episode better than Chole and Ash one quite honestly.

Overall rating : B+

If these recap episodes really are so they can save budget for other episodes, (I have my doubts) I really would have preferred they didn’t air anything at all this week
That is why, climatic save it in October. Unless, they hired back that slimeball writer to wrote the script and make Ash lost in the most ridiculous way again of you know who.

Well, yet another recap episode/clip show. That's basically all I can say about it.

Just wondering why they keep making those unnecessary fillers. If the global pandemic is the reason for it, I wonder somebody has to produce this kind of episodes too and that will also take some time. Personally, I would have preferred if that time and money had been spent for more training and battling episodes instead. Maybe clip shows are faster to produce, I don't know.

Last edited:
If the fans are aggravated by these clip shows, then I’m sure it’s a nightmare for the people working on the show. They have to live with the fact that they’re behind schedule and have to put out mediocrity. I hope the people working on Journeys right now are not being overworked and can find some enjoyment in what they do. Because the Masters Eight arc as it is so far will go down in infamy, with Leon destroying Alain and Diantha, the stiff animation, plus the clip show and Chloe/Goh episodes interrupting it. Plus other aspects like multiple animation directors being required, and actors for characters like Ash, Goh, and Iris getting COVID throughout. If the fans aren’t happy, the production staff is probably having sleepless nights.

If the fans are aggravated by these clip shows, then I’m sure it’s a nightmare for the people working on the show. They have to live with the fact that they’re behind schedule and have to put out mediocrity. I hope the people working on Journeys right now are not being overworked and can find some enjoyment in what they do. Because the Masters Eight arc as it is so far will go down in infamy, with Leon destroying Alain and Diantha, the stiff animation, plus the clip show and Chloe/Goh episodes interrupting it. Plus other aspects like multiple animation directors being required, and actors for characters like Ash, Goh, and Iris getting COVID throughout. If the fans aren’t happy, the production staff is probably having sleepless nights.
Good point(s.) I hope the ending of Journeys will still be memorable at least (in a good way. Plus, we've got the new series to look forward to.)

Good point(s.) I hope the ending of Journeys will still be memorable at least (in a good way. Plus, we've got the new series to look forward to.)
Considering that we only have five episodes left before SV, it's sadly unlikely.

Also, I thought we would've gotten an Ash vs Leon preview by now or a preview for the new series. Maybe they want to make it a surprise or something.

Exactly. They didn't understand the working of these production and never been through before. Sadly, they going to complain over and over again.

Exactly. They didn't understand the working of these production and never been through before. Sadly, they going to complain over and over again.
342.png

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom