• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN126: Go's Challenge! The Road to Mew!! (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOYxdk9XIAQebLi

I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a Kalos Crisis at the start of Ash and Leon's match to fill out October
I legit forgot those two existed. Good thinking, BTW! :D I could see them showing up now, why not?

FOYxdk9XIAQebLi

I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a Kalos Crisis at the start of Ash and Leon's match to fill out October
That would be cool though we didn't see much foreshadowing of this arc. Plus Galar already got shafted as is so I doubt their gonna do an arc based on SWSH finale.

FOYxdk9XIAQebLi

This except, big shock, Amaranth is actually evil and wants mew for nefarious plans. And project mew was a cover story.

Last edited:
This except, big shock, Amaranth is actually evil and wants mew for nefarious plans. And project mew was a cover story.
Maybe we'll finally get to see Mew's Z-Move when it erases him from existence

"Genesis Supernova" would certainly be one heck of a reset button to the anime so Ash can be a rookie again

Why are you screaming?

FOYxdk9XIAQebLi

And it ends with Goh catching Zacian and Zamazenta and everyone praising him as the greatest trainer in the world who should automatically become Monarch

And it ends with Goh catching Zacian and Zamazenta and everyone praising him as the greatest trainer in the world who should automatically become Monarch
And then we see Ash jolt up in bed with a start, looking around his room at his Alola league trophy wondering what he had before leaving Alola that led to such a strange dream.

100% this is going to recap episode once again. Before, Leon vs Ash climatic battle. Then, Rose come and ruin everything with the newly aquire emperor pokemon: Calyrex with no explanation whatsoever to cause havoc like in darkest day except much, much worse.
And the only Ash Vs. Leon battle we'll get is GMax Pikachu Vs. GMax Charizard, because revealing Leon's other three Pokémon would be too "hard".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom