• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN127: Go and Aceburn! The Place of Beginnings!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Ash going to be captured or is he not with Goh during Project Mew?
So there is an episode during the 30th… maybe Project Mew might be two parts but if it’s a recap and then one episode then we all know whose the character whose being shilled…
Maybe we see Goh-Cinderace here

ClipShows.png

Im optimistic it wont be a recap
I don't think it will be. Since there isn't much info involving the episode for the 23rd, that is probably going to end up being the recap.

Why are we getting ANOTHER clipshow? This is just getting annoying, there isn't any point to any of these, anyone who's watched journeys for the past year would already know Goh's journey, same with Chloe and Ash's. This is like if XY gave us a Serena clipshow to recap her journey right before IN THE MIDDLE of the master class arc. We WOULDN'T NEED IT because anyone who's watched the show would know her character growth and arc. This is gonna be the THIRD recap we're getting, and they are all pretty much pointless.

Why are we getting ANOTHER clipshow? This is just getting annoying, there isn't any point to any of these, anyone who's watched journeys for the past year would already know Goh's journey, same with Chloe and Ash's. This is like if XY gave us a Serena clipshow to recap her journey right before IN THE MIDDLE of the master class arc. We WOULDN'T NEED IT because anyone who's watched the show would know her character growth and arc. This is gonna be the THIRD recap we're getting, and they are all pretty much pointless.
This one doesn't seem like a clip show, IMO. The preceding episode, on the other hand...

I do feel like the Clip Shows might only exist because they need easy to make filler so that the anime ends on time for an SV anime to start after like a week break instead of having an extra long break.

We might see G-Max Cinderace here

And I hope I am very wrong on this but good Lord writers please don't pull a "Greninja"/"Ambipom" scenario with Cinderace...
Considering that Cinderace is Goh's first Pokemon, I don't think that they'll release it. They don't tend to do that with a character's first Pokemon, so I'm pretty sure that Cinderace is safe.

On the other end.. if they keep going with this hard work to stole and put clip show or breaks.. we might need a reminder for the second protagonist ;)

Seriously, WHAT is with these recaps/clip shows SO close together? Even better, why interrupt the M8 Tournament for them?!

I get they might need them to remind them of the character arcs...but a well handled character arc DOESN'T need a whole episode dedicated to it. Though it doesn't help they keep putting said arcs on the backburner for filler faffing. Yet if viewers are invested enough they'll keep up on their own. And even then there's certainly no reason to interrupt the all important tournament that's the finale of a series long storyline with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom