• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That only reaffirms my belief Ash will win. Combined with the fact we haven't had any further episode titles revealed, this has "series finale" written all over it.

That only reaffirms my belief Ash will win. Combined with the fact we haven't had any further episode titles revealed, this has "series finale" written all over it.
I highly doubt that it's a series finale. They would have made an announcement about the anime ending if that was the case just to attract more attention. They've taken awhile to release new episode titles before, so I don't think that necessarily means anything either, especially when they most likely don't want to spoil the outcome for the match through any other episode titles.

I like that even if Ash wins, he's still weaker than Leon, due to needing Mega Evolution and Gigantamax to take out Leon's regular pokemon.
Leon knew himself, he also tired of winning so much without getting any L. That why, he give Ash a chance and huge advantage by using all three mechanics to beat him.

I like that even if Ash wins, he's still weaker than Leon, due to needing Mega Evolution and Gigantamax to take out Leon's regular pokemon.
Leon knew himself, he also tired of winning so much without getting any L. That why, he give Ash a change and huge advantage by using all three mechanics to beat him.
Nah. Leon just figured he's strong enough that even such a disadvantage wouldn't bother him too much. And to be honest, without Eternatus appearing, he likely would've had a fairly easy win.

And worst-case scenario, Ash is still the second-strongest trainer in the world who defeated Cynthia (regardless of how people may have felt about that battle.) Can't forget about that.

And worst-case scenario, Ash is still the second-strongest trainer in the world who defeated Cynthia (regardless of how people may have felt about that battle.) Can't forget about that.
Speaking of Cynthia, she notice of Ash's Pikachu power is mysterious and always couldn't figure. That is what is about to be unfold this Friday. It will turning tide against Leon and get a W.

I can agree that Leon's confident in himself and clearly enjoys being a champion, but where are people getting the idea that he's so overconfident that he's willing to handicap himself by letting Ash use all three gimmicks? Isn't it more than likely he allowed it to not only wow the crowd but to also have a more enjoyable battle? The guy's all about having a 'champion time' and in-game he was encouraging other people to train hard and come face him. And I don't think Ash would've agreed to using all three if he thought Leon was taking pity on him.

I can agree that Leon's confident in himself and clearly enjoys being a champion, but where are people getting the idea that he's so overconfident that he's willing to handicap himself by letting Ash use all three gimmicks? Isn't it more than likely he allowed it to not only wow the crowd but to also have a more enjoyable battle? The guy's all about having a 'champion time' and in-game he was encouraging other people to train hard and come face him. And I don't think Ash would've agreed to using all three if he thought Leon was taking pity on him.
See now, why can't everyone just approach this topic with a mindset like yours? If you ask me, your argument here explaining Leon's reasoning for letting Ash use all his gimmicks in the battle is one of the best arguments I've heard regarding this discussion so far. Bravo. (y)

The anime def isn't ending but I wonder if the next anime will be a reboot of some kind. That's one way to keep Ash and Pikachu even if the two of them are world champions. Not even talking soft reboot that was in Unova but a hard reboot like the recent movies except the two go to Paldea

Ok when I type this out, I realize this is def not happening. But still, it'll def be tough to keep writing challenges for Ash unless the story will be him just traveling to new regions and beating Geeta and future champions

The anime def isn't ending but I wonder if the next anime will be a reboot of some kind. That's one way to keep Ash and Pikachu even if the two of them are world champions. Not even talking soft reboot that was in Unova but a hard reboot like the recent movies except the two go to Paldea

Ok when I type this out, I realize this is def not happening. But still, it'll def be tough to keep writing challenges for Ash unless the story will be him just traveling to new regions and beating Geeta and future champions
Maybe this Ash win and new life with wife ... . ... - enter girl's name
Or Maybe new adventure in Paldea with him and training at a school for Champions.
Or Maybe new adventure in Paldea with his kid.
Or Maybe new adventures continue with Alternate Ash in Paldea.

I mean, can’t it be both? Leon can be confident enough in his abilities that he could handle the three gimmicks, AND want to entertain the crowd AND face off against new things he hasn’t dealt with before (the Z-Move). All the explanations seem in character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom