• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon just steals Volo's shtick.
Suddenly eternatus as a 7th pokemon and when it seemingly faints boom eternamax eternatus as a 8th
Suddenly Ash’s Charizard swoops in to join the battle.
Charizard: I didn’t train all that time in the Charicific Valley to not get to show that I’m the true strongest Charizard around.
Then the ref throws his hands into the air in exasperation and quits.
Ref: They don’t pay me enough for this.

Suddenly Ash’s Charizard swoops in to join the battle.
Charizard: I didn’t train all that time in the Charicific Valley to not get to show that I’m the true strongest Charizard around.
Then the ref throws his hands into the air in exasperation and quits.
Ref: They don’t pay me enough for this.

Then Pidgeot swoops in, knocking out Charizard with one Mega Wing Attack. Dropping a keystone and Mega stone before Ash.

I have waited so long for this. Its my time to shine.

Evil G-Max Leon-Eternatus VS G-Max Ash-Greninja using Z-Max-Shuriken powered up by the combined aura of Lucario, Mew, and Mewtwo with an addition of Serena's love seems to be the most logical option here. At the end, Goh chasing Mew appears atthe stadium and finishes Eternatus off with a Magikarp.

Oh, and also - Mew appears with Miyamoto. Thanks to her, Jessie quits Team Rocket, James reconciles with his parents, and Meowth starts a career as a Pokemon-human interpretor

Big yellow THE END. appears. Suddenly it gets blurry. Ash wakes up. It turns out that it was all the dream, Ash has just won the Alola League - he was so excited that he watched Leon's battles in the Galar League on his brand-new Poketch 10.0 he got from Dawn while playing Pokemon GO all night long.

Plot twist - it all actually happened. Mew+Mewtwo wiped everyone's memories because Ash and Goh were just too powerful.

NEXT TIME... A NEW BEGINNING!

It's so great having an uncle who works at Nintendo.

The battle continues...

But all of a sudden, the match is interrupted. Chairman Rose has somehow gained control of 99% of all Legendary Pokemon, and gives an ultimatum: surrender control of the world, or he will use the power of the Legendary Pokemon under his control to destroy the world, then use Dialga to reset the world and make himself God.

The last few episodes of Journeys sees all of Ash's friends reuniting with him to defeat Rose and save the world. In the end, Rose is killed after a Dragon Ball-style battle between him and Ash, where the latter uses Aura and the former uses Pokemon moves. All of the characters achieve their dreams, and the final scene takes place several years later, with Ash marrying Serena, and Goh marrying Chloe.

The Gen 9 anime follows Ash and Serena's son and daughter, Red and Leaf, travelling to Paldea to learn how to become a Trainer and a Coordinator, respectively.

The battle continues...

But all of a sudden, the match is interrupted. Chairman Rose has somehow gained control of 99% of all Legendary Pokemon, and gives an ultimatum: surrender control of the world, or he will use the power of the Legendary Pokemon under his control to destroy the world, then use Dialga to reset the world and make himself God.
This sounds like something Ghetsis, Cyrus, or Giovanni would do. Not Chairman Rose.

Last edited:
The battle continues...

The last few episodes of Journeys sees all of Ash's friends reuniting with him to defeat Rose and save the world. In the end, Rose is killed after a Dragon Ball-style battle between him and Ash, where the latter uses Aura and the former uses Pokemon moves. All of the characters achieve their dreams, and the final scene takes place several years later, with Ash marrying Serena, and Goh marrying Chloe.

The Gen 9 anime follows Ash and Serena's son and daughter, Red and Leaf, travelling to Paldea to learn how to become a Trainer and a Coordinator, respectively.
What was in that Halloween Candy you ate last night?

The battle continues...

This sounds like something Ghetsis, Cyrus, or Giovanni would do. Not Chairman Rose.
It could work with Volo if he found a way to time travel to the present day, likely through Celebi. He's the psychopathic maniac who wished to rewrite the universe with himself as top God, after all.

Also, this anime runs on black-and-white morality, so even the most well-meaning antagonist who just wanted to resolve a future power crisis becomes a generic, immoral villain whose motivations are just "for evil". And even if Rose does reappear with control of the Legendary Pokémon, there's a 99% chance he'll just be given an anti-climactic DEM defeat courtesy of Arceus, and be arrested by Officer Jenny. And then Ash and Pikachu just head to Paldea like nothing happened, with Team Rocket following them.

Ooh, this title does have me curious now. What a day it's been for me indeed.

The title “Partner” makes me think this will be an emotional conclusion. This episode is probably where Ash will say “This battle… everything since me and Pikachu met… All our adventures come together in this battle!” Plus, if any cameos of Ash’s friends and rivals haven’t happened yet, they will absolutely happen within this episode. It would simply be bad writing if they emphasized how important Ash vs. Leon is for Ash’s progress, without showing the people who had the biggest impact on him throughout his journey. We are going to see Misty, Brock, Gary, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Paul, Cilan, Iris, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Alain, the classmates, Kukui, Goh, Chloe, and many, many more in this episode. It’s going to be glorious, and an episode to remember. Mark my words.

The title “Partner” makes me think this will be an emotional conclusion. This episode is probably where Ash will say “This battle… everything since me and Pikachu met… All our adventures come together in this battle!” Plus, if any cameos of Ash’s friends and rivals haven’t happened yet, they will absolutely happen within this episode. It would simply be bad writing if they emphasized how important Ash vs. Leon is for Ash’s progress, without showing the people who had the biggest impact on him throughout his journey. We are going to see Misty, Brock, Gary, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Paul, Cilan, Iris, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Alain, the classmates, Kukui, Goh, Chloe, and many, many more in this episode. It’s going to be glorious, and an episode to remember. Mark my words.
This would be great if true

Definitely a reference to Pikachu vs Charizard, as I expected. What confuses me is that the preview for episode 131 also shows a scene of these two battling, which makes me wonder how they're going to drag this out.

If this were a darker series, that title would give me some massive death flags.

Seems it will be an emotional trip, though. Unlike the Alola league, the writers aren’t restricted to a select number of characters and moments to choose from, meaning they can pull out flashbacks from 25 years worth of Ash, Pikachu and everyone else.

Definitely a reference to Pikachu vs Charizard, as I expected. What confuses me is that the preview for episode 131 also shows a scene of these two battling, which makes me wonder how they're going to drag this out.

tbh, its possible Dracovish goes beast mode due to his new Primal Form, forcing Leon to switch into Charizard and Gigantamaxes it, then Dracovish faints to it and Ash brings out Pikachu to Z-Move to cancel out the Gigamax. Both mons are left to pant and are recalled in the next episode so they can rest, then we have Sirfetch'd vs Cinderace, which drags out a long time, with Cinderace eventually coming out on top. Then Pikachu one shots Cinderace and then regular Charizard vs regular Pikachu until Eternatus goes rogue, which enables Pikachu and Charizard to Gigamax (Without the trainers actually activating their Dynamax Bands) and they start a Gigamax vs Gigamax battle.

Serena better appear in person
Depends on your definition of ‘in person’, I suppose. If you mean getting a cameo, I can see it happening. If you mean at the stadium, considering we haven’t gotten an appearance from any companion besides Dawn and Koharu and we’re half way through the battle, I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Depends on your definition of ‘in person’, I suppose. If you mean getting a cameo, I can see it happening. If you mean at the stadium, considering we haven’t gotten an appearance from any companion besides Dawn and Koharu and we’re half way through the battle, I wouldn’t hold my breath.
in person at the stadium. not in front of a tv from far away watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom