• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN141: Burn! The Zenigame Fire Brigade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be surprised if Bulbasaur isn't here. They seems to choose randomly, but they still pick pokémon from different regions.

Summary courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

While visiting a port town, Satoshi and Pikachu look through a crowd of people to see the Zenigame Fire Brigade, which is led by the Zenigame they used to travel with, putting on a show. The Zenigame Fire Brigade has become extremely popular now, and Satoshi and the others stick around to enjoy their show. However, the Rocket Gang is now their managers, and it seems they're plotting something...?!

These episodes really have OS vibes. Like, reading that summary is very reminiscent of past Squirtle Squad episodes. I don't necessarily know how well that works in more modern times but personally, I'm enjoying it!

Summary and Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant

While visiting a port town, Satoshi, Pikachu and the others look through a crowd of people to see the Zenigame Fire Brigade, which is led by the Zenigame they used to travel with, putting on a show! The Zenigame Fire Brigade has become extremely popular now, and Satoshi and the others stick around to enjoy their show. However, the Rocket Gang is now their managers, and it seems they're plotting something...?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mayumi Iizuka: Kasumi
Yuji Ueda: Takeshi
Kenyu Horiuchi: Professor Okido
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth

Well, I can tell Charizard and Bulbasaur are already over the moon seeing their Squirtle pal again in the preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom