• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN141: Burn! The Zenigame Fire Brigade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me wonders if this is Power Rangers or Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle lol
why-not-both-por-que-no-los-dos.gif

So it looks like Ash brought just Charizard and Bulbasaur with him this time, for a party of only three. Anyone think Squirtle might rejoin Ash for good after the events of this episode, especially given the reduced party size? (Oh yeah, I ran into this thing a guy on Twitter said and I'm pretty sure he said he had a gut feeling that Ash's Squirtle might evolve into Wartortle here. If that were to happen, it would have the perfect excuse to leave the Squirtle Squad for good, right?)

So it looks like Ash brought just Charizard and Bulbasaur with him this time, for a party of only three. Anyone think Squirtle might rejoin Ash for good after the events of this episode, especially given the reduced party size? (Oh yeah, I ran into this thing a guy on Twitter said and I'm pretty sure he said he had a gut feeling that Ash's Squirtle might evolve into Wartortle here. If that were to happen, it would have the perfect excuse to leave the Squirtle Squad for good, right?)
Maybe the whole team will make a new evolved team

Squirtle learning Zmove is a cool idea for this ep

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 向山鶴美 (Tazumi Mukaiyama)
Animation Director 岡昭彦 (Akihiko Oka)

I do hope Charizard and Bulbasaur will have a role in telling Squirtle that the fame has gotten to his head and he is acting like an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom