• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN142: And We're Looking at the Same Moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's her bed head:
images (9).jpeg

Going chaotic episode for sure after getting lost. When our eternal 10 year old boy and legendary slayer Pikachu separate.

Really happy to see Snivy back. She was my favorite member of Ash's team during BW series, and the supposed ace in my book. I want to see her use Attract one more time before Ash leaves!
Really wish Snivy used Attract during its battle with Cameron's Lucario, even if Lucario was confirmed Female, it would have made the battle a bit more believable as Attract would have been a surprise

Glalie when?

At this point i am starting to worry Snorunt/Glalie was only caught to fill that sixth Pokemon slot in Hoenn.
To be honest, Glalie did have a lot of battles with wins and double KO in the Hoenn League. Too bad it didn't fight anymore with Ash afterwards until this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom