• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN142: And We're Looking at the Same Moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is clearly an Ash/Pikachu episode, there might be some TR focus but I doubt everything about them will be quickly resolved here, even in Journeys TR still got many dedicated episodes to them.

Though the idea of Meowth of all characters realizing that Team Rocket is evil and through an encounter with Pikachu that they should leave their evildoings behind is actually...brilliant.

This is clearly an Ash/Pikachu episode, there might be some TR focus but I doubt everything about them will be quickly resolved here, even in Journeys TR still got many dedicated episodes to them.

Though the idea of Meowth of all characters realizing that Team Rocket is evil and through an encounter with Pikachu that they should leave their evildoings behind is actually...brilliant.

I think the other way around.. I think this one just might be the episode we say goodbye to TR, or at at leadt the last time they are trying to get Pikachu. Not that the gang is over.

The Moon might refer to the ep Pikachu and Meowth were together all alone under the full moon, as well as the connection between Ash and Pikachu.

There just better not be a rendition of "Somewhere Out There"...:sick:

No shot this is the Rocket trio's final episode. This very much seems like a Pikachu episode. If we're lucky it could subtly set-up their departure, but I also totally see them being in this episode for all of three minutes and the rest of it is just Pikachu dicking around in a forest or something.

Honestly at this point I wouldn't be shocked if the Rocket trio don't even get a dedicated episode, and instead just keep getting small roles in each episode.

This episode is so far the least exciting off all the episodes revealed so far, the classic Team Rocket tries to catch Pikachu, Ash's separated and have to find each other, no doubt whilst Team Rocket continues to try and steal Pikachu.

Even the Beartic episode was more exciting than this sounds

This episode is so far the least exciting off all the episodes revealed so far, the classic Team Rocket tries to catch Pikachu, Ash's separated and have to find each other, no doubt whilst Team Rocket continues to try and steal Pikachu.

Even the Beartic episode was more exciting than this sounds
We'll just to have to see. Hopefully whatever reserves Ash brings in this episode will make it more interesting.

Here's hoping a few Flying types are included to make the search for Pikachu so much easier

Thought about that option, that this ep is about Ash showing us his skills in finding Pikachu. Don't know what kind of search it should be if so, but prob using flying type pokemon wont make any new impact for us. Maybe it will be a development of a pokemon Ash got or help from a wild pokemon (Though using aura/ magnet/ sound/ smell/ whatever wont be super intresting at that point..).

But my other guess it is not about Ash, it is about Pikachu, and we might as always see Ash only by the end of the episode.

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 安田周平 (Shuhei Yasuda)

Is it me or is something missing in Misty's hair?
gKpFsSp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom