• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN143: Riding on Laplace♪

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a punishment doesn't deter the punished from performing the offending action again, can it really be called one.
So most prisons aren't punishments because of the high rate of reoffenders? ^^"

THE KING HAS RETURNED. Blessings to all the Japanese that bought His merchandise. I hope He has an important role.

Wailmer's trap seems more believable than the other times it happened.

I found this full version of the preview on Twitter, wonder what's up with that Wailord, and is that Ash's Lapras using Ice Beam?

(I have to agree with the person who posted this btw, it's so nice to hear BW music in the preview. :) Not to mention in this full preview they use one of my absolute favorite tracks from the XY series at the end, the Hall of Fame music. :giggle:)

I wonder why Lapras isn't with its herd. Last time we saw it, it became the leader of the herd. Maybe the herd is nearby and Lapras went to find help, or it saw Ash and wanted to reunite, but it is strange.

I realized this sometime after the preview dropped, but I think this is one of the only times Ash doesn't have a Flying type on hand! I mean, he's using Sirfetch'd , who's a bird, but not a Flying type obviously. ( I mean, I think it can fly if it ditches the leek and the shield, buuuut.....) Oh well, at least Heracross is able to fly.
1676753120823.png

Last edited:
Heracross, Kingler and Sirfetc'd in the same six is awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom